Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
4 new pics (yeah right)
09-05-2008, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2008 07:57 AM by ChalyssaMuch.)
4 new pics (yeah right)
anyone else see what was supposedly 4 new pictures??? all that was new was the comparison part to old screenshots..  Sad
what a disappointment for an update..and snooty's led me to believe there was a huge new update..but most those interviews and previews were extremely old and repeated themselves.
anyways i got my hopes up thinking there was a humongous update..when it really wasnt updating at all.
im such a whiner.. {blush}

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Re: 4 new pics (yeah right)
We all got dissapointed, but don't worry - I have a feeling that from May 15th, things will start to kick into gear from there.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Well, when I read it I thought they gave the impression that they were only comparison shots so I didn't get my hopes up. Hang in there gals! We will be getting something VERY soon, I can feel itBig Grin {clap}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
09-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Me too! I have given up hope, but I guess I can hold on until around May 15th time and how that things will turn from then. And if it doesn't... meh, back to giving up hope again.

09-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Yea, I'm hoping for May 15th as well. Maybe they'll kick off the VIP thing and give us all a juicy update!
09-05-2008, 06:37 PM
That's what I'm thinking. Perhaps not on May 15th exactly, but not long ater that. May 15th is a Thursday... perhaps the Friday or Saturday following that?

09-05-2008, 08:43 PM
im hoping so.
cassie always knows how to lift my spirits back up for updates haha.
anyhow...i hope that once 15 hits..things get moving..and updates can be expected more often.

09-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Me too. Okay, that's it now. We are expecting things to get moving from then! Don't go dissapointing us now, EAxis!  {nono}

09-05-2008, 08:51 PM
i know right. i'll be heated for giving them one more chance and them blowing it.
lol as if im only giving them one more chance..im obsessed.

09-05-2008, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2008 10:20 PM by 2bcoolisme.)
What r u guys talking 'bout.can u give me a link.the reason i probably don't know about it is that i have  not been able to use the comp cause of my grades i can only use it on weekends ???omg there r new smilies i have missed so much Sad

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile