Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey! Take a look! I GOT SOME NEWS FOR U!
09-05-2008, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2008 10:06 AM by cyan971.)
Hey! Take a look! I GOT SOME NEWS FOR U!
I wanted you to read it, if you didn't yet! This is a translation of an article from the spanish sims 2 magazine!
There are some already known news and some new crunchy details THAT I RED LETTERED...enjoy it!  {woot} {rolleyes} Big Grin

At number 10 of The Sims 2 Official Spanish Magazine released the 10th of April, we find an article of two pages about The Sims 3. The photos included in the article are some of the already known and the novelties are just a few, though very interesting.

Among other things that we already know, we are told in the article that The Sims will be able to go to buy bread, to date with their mates at a bar or a disco to have a drink, to visit friends or to look for a job. They can get into all the buildings and do things there. Also, while walking on the street, they can meet old friends that can either offer them a job or invite them to join a demonstration.

During the walk, our Sims will avoid the cars and enjoy the sunset or the tree leaves waved by the wind.

In order to get promoted in a job, now our Sims should care their relationships not only with the boss but also with their colleagues at work.

Our Sims would depend less on the needs and the game will be based more in goals instead.

When creating a Sim we will have multiple skin colours choice and a hairstyle editor. About the personality, when giving our Sims the Traits we can create funny combinations, like making a Sim a kleptomaniac as well as a romantic, who will steal the purse from their dates. Another combination can be that of a perfectionist, paranoid, reckless and grumpy Sim. The Sims can also have their own favourite greetings and custom gestures.
{woot} {woot} {woot} OMG!!!!!!!!!

The article ends leaving two questions in the air that will be answered in the following edition: Will we see our Sims at work?, Will we be able to transfer our houses and characters from The Sims 2 to The Sims 3?

CLOVER POWER!
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Re: Hey! Take a look! I GOT SOME NEWS FOR U!
ooooh, i would love to transfer all my families from ts2.

but all the other stuff we basically already knew. Smile

but thanks for the unanswered question!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
09-05-2008, 10:22 AM
thanks !
Sound great!  {woot}

CLOVER POWER!
09-05-2008, 11:05 AM
I love that there is custom gestures and interactions, I am sick of the same things over and over for every Sim.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-05-2008, 12:36 PM
(09-05-2008 10:02 AM)cyan971 link Wrote:I wanted you to read it, if you didn't yet! This is a translation of an article from the spanish sims 2 magazine!
There are some already known news and some new crunchy details THAT I RED LETTERED...enjoy it!  {woot} {rolleyes} Big Grin

At number 10 of The Sims 2 Official Spanish Magazine released the 10th of April, we find an article of two pages about The Sims 3. The photos included in the article are some of the already known and the novelties are just a few, though very interesting.

Among other things that we already know, we are told in the article that The Sims will be able to go to buy bread, to date with their mates at a bar or a disco to have a drink, to visit friends or to look for a job. They can get into all the buildings and do things there. Also, while walking on the street, they can meet old friends that can either offer them a job or invite them to join a demonstration.

During the walk, our Sims will avoid the cars and enjoy the sunset or the tree leaves waved by the wind.

In order to get promoted in a job, now our Sims should care their relationships not only with the boss but also with their colleagues at work.

Our Sims would depend less on the needs and the game will be based more in goals instead.

When creating a Sim we will have multiple skin colours choice and a hairstyle editor. About the personality, when giving our Sims the Traits we can create funny combinations, like making a Sim a kleptomaniac as well as a romantic, who will steal the purse from their dates. Another combination can be that of a perfectionist, paranoid, reckless and grumpy Sim. The Sims can also have their own favourite greetings and custom gestures.
{woot} {woot} {woot} OMG!!!!!!!!!

The article ends leaving two questions in the air that will be answered in the following edition: Will we see our Sims at work?, Will we be able to transfer our houses and characters from The Sims 2 to The Sims 3?

srry so far u wont be able to transfer disipionting i no and no u canot see your sims at work u can simply walk them there or drive them there and then they will disapear into the biulding

its Lauren Tongue
09-05-2008, 01:17 PM
(09-05-2008 12:36 PM)TS3roxmysox link Wrote:srry so far u wont be able to transfer disipionting i no and no u canot see your sims at work u can simply walk them there or drive them there and then they will disapear into the biulding
it's already been said that work places will be rabbit holes
thanks for the info it's great
the gestures thing would be wonderful

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
09-05-2008, 05:52 PM
yeah the gesture thing would be so great i always wanted it for the sims to be more diferent from the others  {clap} !

CLOVER POWER!
09-05-2008, 08:47 PM
well just because a place is a rabbit hole doesnt necessarily mean we cant enter the building when sims are not working.
but i wont get my hopes up..
anyhow i love the custom greetings that sounds interesting.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
10-05-2008, 12:35 PM
sure we might be able to enter the building when sims are not working but we won't be able to follow our sims into the building

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
10-05-2008, 01:13 PM
I don't understand. So if none of the buildings are rabbit holes, we can use all of them, just not when the Sim is working? {blink}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]