Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pregnant simmys
10-05-2008, 07:19 PM
pregnant simmys
What do you think pregnancy will be like in the sims 3?

(I dedicate this one to AlyssaWink I'm sure she knows more then any of us!)

I think they will add a ton of new things.

I realize we will get moodlets and such and I think the mother will act completely differnt now.

The sims 2 based her or his moods on  needs alone but as we can tell, it won't be that way this time around.

Bigger bellies!

I'm guessing depending on the size on your sim (big, thin) she will either have a HUGE belly, or a small one.

Over emotional or downright mean!

Maybe our sims will randomly cry or crave certain food items or recipes like pickles or ice cream.

Trimesters? Though it was easier to manage and quite simple to tell, they may add gradual aging to the moms bellies. That would be pretty cool.

Random surprises like kicking, or small contractions to remind her, us, and everyone else that she's still pregnant!

A belly button would be adorable.

I think because we will now have slippers that maybe her mood could get better.

She will hopefully crave more rest, but can still enjoy the same thing as other sims like shopping, swimming, going to work.

If she happens to have the baby while out and about, we can get the option to drive her home to have a home birth, or she can be taken to the hospital.

While she's inside, we can get a pop up telling us the s3x and what we would like to name it.   
Wodleing should take place when she's really big.

Morning sickness perhaps in the first trimester, and for the love of the sims, we should be able to dress them any way shape or fashion (with the oppertunity of seperate maturnity clothing) because larger sims are going to be incorperated in the game so bigger bellies shouldn't be a problem. 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Re: pregnant simmys
i agree a few things i can tell you that my dad said they will be over emotional or mean depending on the traits in the sims 2 u might not have noticed but they allready craved more sleep and had morning sickness but i agree that they should get bigger over time

its Lauren Tongue
10-05-2008, 09:48 PM
i love it  Big Grin
but i think we could have an option of knowing the s3x of the unborn baby.
I think if she goes into labor and is out and about there would be no point of doing a home birth.
Unless you want people to see you going into labor in the middle of the street {glare}.
So you would have to go into a hospital. But that's my point of view.

And having a baby shower would be nice  {yes}.

11-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Definatly showers.

All of the things mentioned like morning sickness and such are things I'm not asking for, I know they have been in the game, I'm saying that they shouldn't happen the whole time.

I had a sim that had morning sickness throughout her whole pregnancy. That's not too realistic.

I think I want to wait for the s3x, or maybe you can have an option to find out so you can decorate and plan the rooms early.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-05-2008, 05:39 AM
well i was thinking about pregnancy the other day..and i thought it would be cool to send them to the rabbit hole doctor's office every now and then for check ups..and i think pregnancy should be brought about more realistically.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-05-2008, 06:01 AM
Lol. There you are, just happening to be thinking about pregnancy. What a coincedence lol.

I like that idea! But I doubt the developers are gonna give us that option.
I hope we can have them go to the hospital, I mean, why else would they let us see the jobs our sims go to if we can't interact with them in other ways.

11-05-2008, 06:19 AM
I think pregant moms should be able to where dresses and go to community lots. Smile
11-05-2008, 06:21 AM
well yeah im sure they will be able to wear more variety of clothing this time around.
and community lots im sure they can go..maybe..doubt they would be placed on some sort of house arrest hehe.

11-05-2008, 07:06 AM
I hope not!

If my prego sim gets mad because she can't do what she wants, I'm going to go mad!

Because if she passes an evil trait or something through to her baby, I'm going to be flored.

I refuse to raise a demon child! Big Grin  though that evil trait looks quite tempting. Muahhaha *cough*

11-05-2008, 07:23 AM
hhaha can you imagine how horrible an evil little child would be?? such a hanfdul..could be a fun little challenge though.