Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Houses
10-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Houses
I know there are some that have already started working on their dream family and kooky support characters. But has anyone already started thinking about the houses or looking at floor plans.

I thought about just using the houses that come with the neighbor hood, until I saw some floor plans and nice houses that I would like to see in the neighborhood.

Here's my house on the "mountain".

[Image: 48-364e-4271.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Re: Houses
i havnt because there are going to be so many tool we wont no what to do and we will be unfimiliar with and we wont no what the limit as in like can we have split level garage or an open basment etc.

its Lauren Tongue
11-05-2008, 06:23 AM
I havent been looking much at all..cause i doubt i'll be able to build them very well.
i have no talent in house building at all. but thats an awesome house.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-05-2008, 06:28 AM
Love that pic. I like looking at building plans.. so I cannot wait to find out what they will and will not let us do. I def want basements!!
11-05-2008, 06:30 AM
I have made (on paper, yeah lamo I know!) at least 15 house floor plans.

I'm okay at making them, I'm better at interior designing.

I tend to make them too big, I've seen a few tutorials on the bbs that have me an idea, I may look in some real estate magazines too when the game comes near to release, otherwise ill play already made homes, add a room or two, change the color, or with over 90 homes in ts3, ill boot a few townies!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-05-2008, 06:35 AM
(11-05-2008 06:30 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I have made (on paper, yeah lamo I know!) at least 15 house floor plans.

I'm okay at making them, I'm better at interior designing.

I tend to make them too big, I've seen a few tutorials on the bbs that have me an idea, I may look in some real estate magazines too when the game comes near to release, otherwise ill play already made homes, add a room or two, change the color, or with over 90 homes in ts3, ill boot a few townies!

I also have a tendency to make mine too big.. sigh.. I know what I want but getting it down is a prob. That is when I started looking at actual floor plans.. but even then they don't always have what I want.
11-05-2008, 06:58 AM
I do know that I want to be able to make masions, town homes, appartments, cottages, "trailor look a likes or double wide look alikes (think brandy broke's home) quaint little cozy homes, and run down shabby ghettos!

I want to make different neighborhoods.

A ghetto, a downtown, farm country like in the pics, moderate family starter neighborhood, mansions and upscale homes in their part of town, high rises close to downtown, a trailor park, a suburbia. It would be cool if we could name neighborhoods or small towns within the town.

That way by dropping names, sims know where you live and treat you based on that if they care about social status.

It would be cool if we can personally set prices or ranges for the homes. That or sims could buy a house based on their finances, traits, and tates.

For example. If I had a poor townie sim who had 2 children, I want them to move to the ghetto until she got a better paying job or married and moved up in the world. (they did say sims would move)

A rich young and single sim may want to move to a nice high rise, mansion, or townhome to start a family in.

A frugal sim will be cheap and happy with his small cottage.

I'm sure it won't be that complicated but that's is what I want to make my town like since we only get one. And when that customizing tool is released we may get just that.   

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!