Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
in game tutorial?
11-05-2008, 01:05 AM
in game tutorial?
Does anyone plan on sitting through the game tutorial or will you be too excited to care?

For those of you who don't know, its the "helper" that takes you through the simple stages of the game functions. "this is Bob Sim .." etc.
The first time I created my sim in ts2 I checked it out for a bit but I skipped through most of it so I can play the game.

Hopefully, by the time we get our game, we will have enough updates to give us an idea on how to play.

Because its going to be such an in depth game, I think ill be patient enough to sit through the tutorial so I can see what is what.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 01:12 AM
Re: in game tutorial?
lol i'd do the tutorial! i did that for TS2 aswell, even though i knew what to do from TS1 lol!

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
11-05-2008, 01:20 AM
I mean, no one will really know what to do in terms of getting the best possible gameplay unless they look at it a little bit.

With the prima guide not being released till after and all.

I wonder what it will cover.

I imaging traits, how to prepare food, how to shop, um how to explore town, where to go for what, how to get employment. Etc.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-05-2008, 01:22 AM
oh yea true! wonder if they would have a different nieghbourhood for the tutorial because the other sims would age too while your doing the tutorial rite ? lol (and yes i know they say theres only gonna be one neighbourhood included wiv TS3 to start off)

11-05-2008, 01:27 AM
prob won't.
Didn't do it in the first time i played it. Haha then my sim died.  {lol}
I had a toddler and i didn't know that if you put 2 cribs in front of each other that the sims won't move through it.
So the toddler got tooken away.  Sad lol. but now i know how to play Wink

11-05-2008, 01:31 AM
lol! i remember when i my sim gave birth 2 a baby, and she put him in the crib, and then it said that my baby was too cold, which i thought was weird, and then it got taken off me, which was really weird, and then it snowed and i noticed my house didnt have a roof on it lol!!! oh well, the baby lasted a whole....5 seconds!

11-05-2008, 01:40 AM
I'll be playing just so I can get a good look and grasp of the gameplay before I jump into the real thing.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
11-05-2008, 01:52 AM
(11-05-2008 01:31 AM)Brad5010 link Wrote:lol! i remember when i my sim gave birth 2 a baby, and she put him in the crib, and then it said that my baby was too cold, which i thought was weird, and then it got taken off me, which was really weird, and then it snowed and i noticed my house didnt have a roof on it lol!!! oh well, the baby lasted a whole....5 seconds!
how is that possible?

11-05-2008, 01:53 AM
how is what possible ?

11-05-2008, 01:55 AM
I will definitely be doing the tutorial just to know how the game operates in a seamless neighborhood and how to best create the people to look how you want them.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]