Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
school
11-05-2008, 02:34 AM
school
what type of classes are your kid and teen sims taking, they have a choice and them point to their future job or and collenge.  and maybe they need some skills to made it to the next grade or level of that subjuct.  more realistic schools.
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Re: school
I like the thought that maybe you can guide their educational studies.. that would be interesting!
12-05-2008, 02:19 PM
I think it would be cool if sims could have varying levels of intelligence. I know there will be stuff like the "genius" trait, but I want even bigger differences. It would be great if some sims could coast in school without doing all their homework/studying for tests.
12-05-2008, 09:39 PM
TS1  had studying i kinda miss that
12-05-2008, 09:47 PM
(12-05-2008 02:19 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I think it would be cool if sims could have varying levels of intelligence. I know there will be stuff like the "genius" trait, but I want even bigger differences. It would be great if some sims could coast in school without doing all their homework/studying for tests.

i like your idea
it would be more realistic since some people are better in school or some people have to work harder

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
12-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Yes they should have schools for your sim's future job, like Architecture, Art, Construction,Chef.
I like this idea....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.