Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOOOOO Slow!
11-05-2008, 06:14 AM
SOOOOO Slow!
I'm getting sick of them not telling us anymore information about the sims 3.  (not trying to sound rude)  They came out with the information like what, two-three months ago now and still no more information then what they posted the first day.
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 06:16 AM
Re: SOOOOO Slow!
i know im getting sick of it too.
but my belief is..they didnt wanna release too much without closing down v.i.p signups to prevent new sign ups from getting angry ...so i think soon after the 15th..information will start being released again.
so hang in there..i know its tough..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-05-2008, 06:18 AM
With a game being a year away, I realize that there is no set period when releasing updates.

May be 3 months in between, maybe less, maybe more.

I do sympathize with you though. We are ALL waiting. Just hang in there. This time it should be big and new info because a lot of people didn't think the last update was an update because no new info was realeased.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-05-2008, 06:19 AM
yeah and im almost willing to bet that vip will come into affect once its closed down..and they will finally have no real excuse not to leave us juicy details and pictures.

11-05-2008, 06:20 AM
I'm just wondering why did they relise the information this soon with it so far away with little detail?
11-05-2008, 06:22 AM
just to announce it i would say..get the word out there so people would sign up for vip..get people excited etc..and ready for the questionnaires and stuff ea might give to us vip members.
just my thoughts not sure though.

11-05-2008, 10:10 AM
I assume to just get VIP member and get us hyped up and desperate for something new. The offer ends next Thursday, so let's just hope now that they have their VIP's, they'll get started on updating.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
it is annoying that a couple of monthes ago there was a lot of new info released and then they were quite for monthes
i do really hope that we will have new information come the 15....

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
11-05-2008, 02:39 PM
i no what a disapiontment if we didn't get an update ill ask my dad brb

its Lauren Tongue
11-05-2008, 02:42 PM
What are you asking you dad? Oooh, could you ask when to expect an update? That would be really helpful. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]