Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Events.
05-06-2008, 05:27 AM
Events.
I think social events such as parties,weddings etc,should be more planned and stuff.
Also when you call to throw a party i think you should be able to set a date instead of having it right away!

It would be nice if there was Art Gallery opening and they'd have a formal party for the unveiling.
Any other ideas on social events?

Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2008, 06:56 AM
Re: Events.
yeah, I would like the parties to be more planned as well. Calling people out of nowhere at anytime for an all-of-a-sudden party is just weird and inconvenient.
05-06-2008, 09:40 AM
True that would benefit the gameplay in general. Although that are the minor issues they might or might not add when they finish. I wonder if they're still in full development or already started testing. Testing takes up a lot more time than people would generally assume.

Cross the wounded Galaxies
05-06-2008, 04:40 PM
They're probably in the testing stage. Making sure that the sims aren't walking through walls, are staying on ground level, and all the social interactions are working properly and whatnot, etc...
05-06-2008, 04:46 PM
That sounds like a great idea ! =D

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
06-06-2008, 12:37 AM
there should be more things to do in a party that increase rating. It's so hard to get good B-Day parties. To get a good wedding party, all you have to do is get married.
06-06-2008, 01:16 AM
they need pinatas, and Pin the tail on the donkey type games. Maybe for birthday parties you can hire a clown or some other type of entertainment. And there need to be different types of cakes, maybe you can make one yourself instead of having to buy one.
06-06-2008, 01:41 AM
(06-06-2008 12:37 AM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:there should be more things to do in a party that increase rating. It's so hard to get good B-Day parties. To get a good wedding party, all you have to do is get married.
really?
Its easy.
But...
ill blow out the candles/get married and it'll say its a a good wedding(on right up top) but when it's over it says it sucked!

(06-06-2008 01:16 AM)eternalbunny link Wrote:they need pinatas, and Pin the tail on the donkey type games. Maybe for birthday parties you can hire a clown or some other type of entertainment. And there need to be different types of cakes, maybe you can make one yourself instead of having to buy one.
Yes.
Aslo if a kid is scared of clowns then they should be able to kick it or something :]

06-06-2008, 02:36 AM
Or runaway screaming whenever he sees one (was listening to Billy and Mandy earlier)
06-06-2008, 02:50 AM
(06-06-2008 02:36 AM)eternalbunny link Wrote:Or runaway screaming whenever he sees one (was listening to Billy and Mandy earlier)
Haha. i love that show Smile.Poor Grim Sad
Yeah and then the clown would have to go to the doctor Wink