Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Three NEW articles
15-05-2008, 05:17 AM
Re: Three NEW articles
yes im really excited about the height i always thought it was one of those things that would cause glitches but they obviously found a way to make it happen. so im happy to hear it.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 06:18 AM
me too.. I am excited about the height. I always think the short girls with the tall guys are so cute together. I cannot wait!  {clap}
15-05-2008, 10:06 AM
It's going to make kids growing up so much more fun! You know guys (and often girls) tend to stay short well in their teen years and then suddenly they begin to shoot up? I hope they take this account.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Even though it says you can adjust height in that article, I think its a mistake. Where would they have got that info? Plus, I don't really trust that site as a resource, considering it practically has pawn on every page.
15-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Thank you
thank you
Thank you
Height!!! *squeals with excitement*
15-05-2008, 02:57 PM
(15-05-2008 01:24 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Even though it says you can adjust height in that article, I think its a mistake. Where would they have got that info? Plus, I don't really trust that site as a resource, considering it practically has pawn on every page.

LOL Nicole! Well, let's hope they have a trustworthy source. I'm really excited for height. Sad

15-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Hahaha, yea I hope they do as well. But they don't seem that informed. Height is a HUGE deal to a lot of simmers, and they just lump it in as one of the things you'll be able to do in CAS. I think it was just a typo. But I'll still cross my fingers for height, but I not going to start celebrating until EA confirms it/other articles mention it as well.
15-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Well, I am trying to take everything with a pinch of salt at the moment, but I will be dissapointed if height doesn't get comfirmed. I have looked at the photos of Sims, and... there doesn't seem to be that much difference. Now, even they just haven't finished making it work yet, or they're just too stupid to show this feature off in the first few screenshots. Or maybe they're waiting to show us pictures in an update and go into further detail about it then (like I suspect they are doing with aging/children).

16-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Height has to be in it...it just has to. It is a big deal to a lot of players, I know that much. Including myself.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
16-05-2008, 03:58 PM
What does EAxis care though? We'll buy it anyhoo, just like they know we will. So it really doesn't matter to them.