Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No sliders!
19-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Re: No sliders!
That would be cool, and they're already doing that with spore anyway, so... why can't they do it in TS3?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 11:35 AM
I'd love it! No more sliders. Customisation will be easier if you could just say, "Aww, my nose is too big, lemme squash is back in, WITH NO SLIDERS!"

Big Grin
19-05-2008, 11:39 AM
It would be so much easier than having to find a certain part of the face in a certain category. Making the perfect sim would be so much quicker, convenient and easier! it would take about5 minutes to make a rael-life person!

It would be THE BEST!

[/center]
19-05-2008, 01:09 PM
a combination fo choosing a certin body part and having sliders to ajust it is exactly what we have in TS2

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
19-05-2008, 05:26 PM
i think that idea is crazy. people don't want funky looking sims, they want proper stuff like realistic stuff. Okay maybe it does sound cool but at the end of the day macis haven't time for warping softwares in real do u walk on the street and see crazy looking people diformed shaped noses or eyes or evn feet nooooo! so lets be less imaginative and more realistc. EA are trying their best to make the games realistic as possible.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
21-05-2008, 06:53 AM
We dont have to make the people crazy! they would look normal! It would just be a more convenient way to do stuff.

But i like it as it is now anyway.

[/center]
22-05-2008, 03:31 AM
i think it would make customization harder..
sliders make things easier..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
23-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Well, I think both would be neat, but of course if we had to choose I would say sliders.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-05-2008, 10:17 AM
I would say sliders too. You could easily muck up with the face pulling technique.

sliders would go into more detail.

[/center]
23-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Plus, we are already comfortable with sliders as they were present in TS2, so we know what we're doing with this apsect.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]