Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fan Clubs, Forums, and Groups
14-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Fan Clubs, Forums, and Groups
In TS3, interests should be in more stuff than talking.  That's all interests are in TS2.  It depends on how fast or slow it will take to build a relationship with a person.

I was thinking that they should add more uses to interests.  Like people who are interested in decoration should get together and have a club, if they want to.  Imagine that your sim is interested in cooking and he\she wants to meet other people and make friends who are also interested in cooking.  Your sim can look on the newspaper or call someplace on the phone to start a cooking lovers club.  Then they can meet somewhere or at your house.  That would be fun, seeing a lot of sims cooking.

The same thing will go with fan clubs, like certain music--rock fan clubs, rap fan clubs, etc.  Or if they make an expansion for celebrities, like a superstar expansion.  Them people who love that star can have a fan club.

With forums, if a sim has an interest, they can go online and type on a forum and meet people that way.

What do you think?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Re: Fan Clubs, Forums, and Groups
yeah and pink panther and harry potter fan clubs or make up your own club
15-05-2008, 01:43 AM
yeah because the game can’t make every fan club, celeb, etc. so if there were a way for a user to make their own thing for a sim to be a fan of that would be cool.

I would love to see my sims have get togethers and like the neighborhood boys who like to fish could go to the pond to fish together.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
15-05-2008, 10:38 PM
snape fan club yeah {lurv}
16-05-2008, 09:15 AM
I like this, I could imagine seeing the same members again and also welcoming new ones, feeling sort of like a community, you know? Possibly in the future we could actually create new hobbies and interests such as 'Harry Potter,' 'Pink Panther,' 'Rupert Grint,' etc etc. It'd be funny to have Sims interested in custom things.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-05-2008, 09:29 AM
I like this idea. it's a step up from the clubs and hobby enthusiasm from FreeTime.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
16-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Definitely. Which, hopefully, is the case for a lot of things in TS3.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-05-2008, 09:01 AM
I hope so. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
21-05-2008, 03:32 AM
Potter and Pink Panther, that AV is halarious...sorry for off topic...but that's a great idea, in the sims3 you should be able to make up your own fan club and put the things that they can do in the fan club :3
For instance....the anime fan club...includes computers, gaming, painting anime pictures (Like you could on Sims2, you'd be able to add paintings) And other things....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
21-05-2008, 07:14 PM
that probably might be a EP they might add building so like drama clubs and dance clubs etc. and it will cool to go inside with them and see what they are doing and like have a massive performance after.

The art club might put on a artshow in the park or something. The drama club might put on  a performance for the whole neighbourhood. Also book club you can invite peole over and cook dinner and read and stuff. Even for children and teens.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin