Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Left handedness!
15-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Re: Left handedness!
it's more programing and stuff that can take space on the computer and can delay the game
i just don't think it's nececery
sure it might add some realism to the game but it's not like we'll notice it that much

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Well you'd just have to reanimate a bunch of interactions. Lots of extra work for almost no payback. Sure it would be cool to have a lefthanded sim, but I'd rather completely new interactions instead.
15-05-2008, 03:26 PM
I guess, but still, if it didn't take too much work, I think it' be nice. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Yea, it would add a little spice to life. Maybe sims who are lefthanded could have different things happen to them. In private school, school teachers could try and force the sim to write with their right hand. Shy sims would submit, while confident sims wouldn't.
15-05-2008, 07:17 PM
That's a nice idea! It'd also be nice just to see kid Sims do homework left-handed and things, so maybe kids could have a go at writing with opposite hands like we all know we've done before (right-handed kid tries to write name left-handed, left-handed kid tries to write name right-handed).

16-05-2008, 02:19 AM
dateline= Wrote:Haha, left handed in cooking,writing, reading left handed books!!
This would be so funny~!

whats a left handed book?
16-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Hmm, I'm not sure. Do left-handed people read left-handed books? I didn't think so, haha. Sure they'll read it with their left hand, though.

16-05-2008, 07:07 PM
this would be cool.  When my brother was little he is a lefty so he would write backwords.  It would be cool to see a little sim do this until they are taught the correct way to write.  We had to hold what my brother wrote in a mirror to see what he wrote.

This isn’t a necessary addition but it would be fun to see happen in sim’s lives lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
16-05-2008, 08:17 PM
I can write with both of my hands. In fact, my left handed writing looks better sometimes. Wink I think it would be neat to have this is the game. Good thinking. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
16-05-2008, 11:13 PM
(16-05-2008 07:07 PM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:this would be cool.  When my brother was little he is a lefty so he would write backwords.  It would be cool to see a little sim do this until they are taught the correct way to write.  We had to hold what my brother wrote in a mirror to see what he wrote.

This isn’t a necessary addition but it would be fun to see happen in sim’s lives lol!

That's amazingly adorable, I'd love to see it in the game!