Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Updated information of me :]]
15-05-2008, 04:14 AM
Updated information of me :]]
I think I should do this; I have posted info about me before I think buuut....Here is some updated info...K?

My name is Destiny Tracie Simmons, Korean name is Sook Yun Jae <3
I found out that I am half Korean, I am also African American, so I practice Korean culture in order to master the language at early age.

I am 11 years old, my dream is to be an Architecture, master Tae Kwon Do, Be a hip-hop dancer and uh maybe a Korean rock singer, I want my genre of music to be related to Seo Taiji's you should look him up sometime  Wink
I know I have so many dreams but it's possible to accomplish them all you know? I am on the right track of all of those dreams; honor roll, good behavior etc.

I love so many things!! Japan,Korea, and China. And the languages. I mostly study Korean first because I find it easy I enjoy what I do. I love Japan because of the Anime I watch and the style of some of the singers that I listen to, Miyavi, Gazette,Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Aqua timez etc. Their styles are all so awsome! I look up Japan, and the pictures I see of the Citys are just so beautiful!! The neon colors and everything, I like Korea because of the singers also, and because I am half Korean. The singers I listen to are Seo Taiji, BoA Kwon,DBSK, Click-B(Broken up group),JTL(Broken up group), Lee Hyori,Rain,Diva,and Se7en who are all great artists oh and also Amerie! After I saw Seoul Tower I've always wanted to goto Korea. How I found out about Korean music is pretty silly hehe, it's a game I play called AuditionSea and it had loads of Korean music so I got interested ^^How I've obtained interest in China is because everything I have are made from China of course, I was so interested of China and thought it was very exciting that they've made mostly everything that we use, I also have Chinese friends including Japanese and Korean, I want to make more friends also.

I am also interested in another country, which is France!! The language is so fancy and fluent, I also like U.K the accents are beautiful.

My personality is; Funny very sarcastic, random, spazzy, mature, and fun!! I love meeting everyone!! I want to be good friends with everybody and hope to make everyone satisfied, I don't want to be misunderstood, or I don't want any arguements, thankyou!

But most of all I love the Sims and can't wait 'til the 3rd generation is released!!
Thankyou for reading~!

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Re: Updated information of me :]]
That was quite the introduction! I absolutely love it! I feel like I know you already. Wink

And for 11 years old! Amazing! Smile

Well, I'm sure you've already figured this out, but I'm Bambi. Smile You could probably say I'm obsessed with this forum, but I'm really not. It definitely is fun, though. Wink

Anyway, message me if you ever have a question or just want to talk.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
16-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Haha sure I will ask!
And thankyou!

16-05-2008, 04:48 PM
You're welcome. Smile

16-05-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm at school now so...yeah haha ^^

16-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Oh, lucky you. Wink

16-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Yeah I guess haha~ We have a half day so I get out at 12:00pm it's 11:53Am we are about to leave now haha...

16-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Sweet! And it's Friday. Wink

16-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Haha I know!! I goto Grandma's house today so I can play the Sims2 and make my new legacy and continue my Death Note and Do you have a fashion sense stories x3 I am so excited :3

16-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Sounds fun. Smile I should get started on my legacy soon. It seems to be all the rage now.