Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get ready for something BIG!
15-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Re: Get ready for some thing BIG!
HA! damn lol u did say friday or saturday didnt u ? well we'll wait until then then  {woot}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Well, wishfully thinking I say tomorrow or Saturday, maybe Sunday. But it's more likely (and I really think it will) that it comes some point next week, I don't know which day. So, if we don't get an update between now and the end of next week, THEN you win the bet. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
15-05-2008, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2008 10:24 PM by cyan971.)
Re: Get ready for something BIG!
(15-05-2008 03:06 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:Me too. Sad I always go on Snooty's hoping that a darn update will have arrived after school and it never has. But like Cyan, I'm feeling (a smidge) confident for the coming days. Smile

{clover} As for me i've been checking snooty sims n' sims 3 site so many times that i don't even to touch my mouse or even Type the keyboard, they're doing it on their own! lol!

But the main thing is that today even if we don't get any news ( Displeases some there  ! {pop}) there is one thing we all know at which we can be sure it will happen! [size=10pt]RAGISTRATION IS OVER ! HA![/size] {woot}

So it is another step to the release! {woot} {clover}

CLOVER POWER!
15-05-2008, 07:38 PM
I check the Official Site too, but Snooty is likely to find someting earlier, so I go there first. {yes}

Google AND Snooty AND The OS are all my homepages! {lol}

And you're right, we musn't get upset that we haven't had an update today, remember, the VIP Offer (which, by the way, is STILL going...) will have to close at some point today and it only makes sense that subsequent to this, something has to be going on at EAxis now that all of us VIP's have been collected. They need to start sending those E-Mails off to us now. {yes}

Oooh, I have so many hopes for this, an update really must come soon enough, please don't let me down EA!!

15-05-2008, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2008 10:25 PM by cyan971.)
  {clover} {yes} {yes} {yes} horray!

WELL SAID {horn}  {clover}

CLOVER POWER!
15-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Thank you! Big Grin Let's just hope they're sorting out those E-Mails right now! {yes} {woot}

15-05-2008, 10:27 PM
It's 11:26 pm in france ...keep waiting for it closure! {yawn}

CLOVER POWER!
15-05-2008, 11:43 PM
we desprerately need those updates!!!!

{birthday} {wheelchair}

UPDATE! UPDATE!
16-05-2008, 01:21 AM
They ain't updating today.  I just checked the site, you can still sign for VIP.  Probably, today is the last day. 

Tomorrow and for the next month, I will be drastically checking my email and infinitesims (which has more updates and articles) for updates.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
16-05-2008, 02:39 AM
Why is everyone so excited about May 15 and 16??  (sorry I'm crazy and don't know a lot of things!! {wacko})