Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
18-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
I've heard some pretty weird stories of what happened to fellow simmers. Here are some I can remember:

A penguin walking into the house and flapping around in front of a fish on the wall.

A neighbor sim (never met before) randomly running into the house, slapping someone, then running back out.

Sim opens the fridge, then leaves through it. It said they were "visiting aliens".

Any of you heard of these or have you own?

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Re: Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
The second one about the neighbour, is true. I know how that happens:

When your Sims look through a telescope during the day, they look and see objects around them. Sometimes, they may see a fellow Sims and they begins to spy on him/her. Eventually, that Sims realises what your spying, and runs to your Sims, and slaps you for what you have done.

Yes, I know because I have been slapped xD
18-03-2008, 09:16 PM
(18-03-2008 09:10 PM)Rena link Wrote:The second one about the neighbour, is true. I know how that happens:

When your Sims look through a telescope during the day, they look and see objects around them. Sometimes, they may see a fellow Sims and they begins to spy on him/her. Eventually, that Sims realises what your spying, and runs to your Sims, and slaps you for what you have done.

Yes, I know because I have been slapped xD

I heard someone else say that too, just didn't know if it was true or a rumor. Guess it's true.

lol..the sad part is I've been slapped multiple times. Guess I spy on other sims a lot ;D

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3
18-03-2008, 09:33 PM
Yeah, every neighborhood has a "slapper".
Sadly, that Sim usually has more enemies than friendsĀ  Wink
18-03-2008, 09:41 PM
My slapper is normally Mortimer Goth. My penguins don't come inside probably cuz I don't have any fish on the walls. I should try that! I think the penguin is adorable. Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Hmmm... the weirdest that has ever happened to my sims is my teenager sims were making out inside and I was filming them. An adult sim was outside on the swing and it was raining, and I was totally unaware that she had been struck by lightning until I saw her with burnt skin and weird hair.
19-03-2008, 01:50 AM
Reminds me of a time.. my teenage sim was making out with Mortimer in a hot tub. [Image: icon_ninja.gif]
(I'm awful, I know.)

I had just installed Seasons, so I wasn't aware that sims could get struck by lightning in storms. She got hit twice, then died. She was pregnant too. Sad
19-03-2008, 02:51 AM
(19-03-2008 01:50 AM)Reddle link Wrote:Reminds me of a time.. my teenage sim was making out with Mortimer in a hot tub. [Image: icon_ninja.gif]
(I'm awful, I know.)

I had just installed Seasons, so I wasn't aware that sims could get struck by lightning in storms. She got hit twice, then died. She was pregnant too. Sad
That's so sad :'(
But if it would've happened to my sim I would've been rotfl, I love to watch sims die ;D
19-03-2008, 06:34 AM
Haha. I normally get slapped by Mortimer aswell! Very random!
19-03-2008, 08:57 AM
[right]I usually get slapped by that Grunt guy from Strangetown. >_<
And apparently some of my sims like to swim right through the pool ladder and onto the lawn and even in the house. [/right]

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]