Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
19-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Re: Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
yea 2nd one happens to me all the time. So annoying. Sanjay Ramaswami always does it.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Well something happened to my simmies when I first bought Nightlife. I checked the mail and I got free restaurant coupons. It has only happened ONCE! ONCE! Never again. Has this happened to anyone else? :-\

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 03:09 PM
The weirdest thing that ever happened to me while I was playing S2 was as follows:

My sim went to work, was gone for days, came back pregnant. But she never had a kid. She was stuck pregnant forever.

It was...odd. But nothing really bizarre has ever happened to me...luckily Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
19-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Lol. One word: affair ;D

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Totally Smile But I didn't know that Sims could do that all on their own...funky Smile

19-03-2008, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2008 06:33 PM by Mandy.)
I've had penguins come into my house too when it is winter. Sometimes they go up to a snowman and start talking to it.

The weirdest thing that happened to me though was when my sim was looking at the clouds, a big chunk of metal fell out of the sky, killing her. Lol.
19-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Weirdest thing that ever happened to me was about 6 streakers came on my lot when the old people we sitting on the seats outside, i'm surprised they never had a heart attack.

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Funny Big Grin

19-03-2008, 08:09 PM
In my Sims game the baby was about to have a birthday so I planned a party.  Just one last thing to do before the party guests arrived was have a shower.  While she was in the shower her husband was welcoming the guests.  Well the baby started to age while she was in the shower so she jumped out and ran downstairs to join the party, "stark-naked".  Her nudity registered on all the guests and they laughed and giggled but her husband was absolutely stunned and couldn't take his eyes off her.  I took pictures because I thought it was so funny.
19-03-2008, 08:10 PM
(19-03-2008 08:09 PM)Maniac2008 link Wrote:In my Sims game the baby was about to have a birthday so I planned a party.  Just one last thing to do before the party guests arrived was have a shower.  While she was in the shower her husband was welcoming the guests.  Well the baby started to age while she was in the shower so she jumped out and ran downstairs to join the party, "stark-naked".  Her nudity registered on all the guests and they laughed and giggled but her husband was absolutely stunned and couldn't take his eyes off her.  I took pictures because I thought it was so funny.

LOL! I bet that raised the party score, did it?  Tongue

Coming Soon...