Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
19-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Re: Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
Haha nice. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Yes:
A penguin walking into the house and flapping around in front of a fish on the wall.

A neighbor sim (never met before) randomly running into the house, slapping someone, then running back out.
19-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Both happened to me, too.

19-03-2008, 08:49 PM
I don't have many strange things happening. Unfortunately!! I did have a nanny steal my sims baby once. She ended her shift and picked up the babe got in her nanny van and left. I was like What in the world just happened? I laughed so hard! The next morning the baby was laying on the ground by the mailbox.  Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I'd consider that weird... haha Smile

19-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Once I had this Sim who was having an affair, all his girlfriends were at the house and they saw him making out with the pizza girl. Then he got like 20 slaps!

Edit: And once my Nanny just left, leaving my baby alone in the house. He got taken away by the social worker!  >Sad

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
19-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Holy bologna.

19-03-2008, 09:17 PM
(19-03-2008 08:09 PM)Maniac2008 link Wrote:In my Sims game the baby was about to have a birthday so I planned a party.  Just one last thing to do before the party guests arrived was have a shower.  While she was in the shower her husband was welcoming the guests.  Well the baby started to age while she was in the shower so she jumped out and ran downstairs to join the party, "stark-naked".  Her nudity registered on all the guests and they laughed and giggled but her husband was absolutely stunned and couldn't take his eyes off her.  I took pictures because I thought it was so funny.

Once I planned this big fancy wedding party for one of my sims. (I actually took out all the furniture in the living room because they had to walk through it to get to the backyard, and I decorated it.) So, right before the big "I-do", apparently I hadn't been paying much attention to any of my other sims I was playing as, well one of them had their bladder get a little too low. He "had an accident" right during the ceremony!!

Lol it appeared in his memories as "had an accident at a party".

And in one of the wedding pictures, there's a puddle on the floor Wink

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3
19-03-2008, 09:18 PM
That's funny stuff Smile

19-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Hmmm...I can think of a couple of things. One time I had a cheat on and one of my sims accidentally threw the other in the trash can. Never found him until i loaded up the game again. i also had the slap thing happen to one of my sims too. actually, I just sent her off to college, and she was standing in front of her dorm, all happy and everything, when some random sim guy ran up to her and slapped her silly  Big Grin. it was really funny