Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zoo?
17-05-2008, 08:29 AM
Zoo?
Uhm I used the search, typed zoo and nothing came up, so I guess I'm ok.

Uh, yes Zoo idea, Sims can goto the zoo, and pet animals and take pictures of them!!
The kids can ride on them, they can goto gift shops too!
But you'll have to book a reservation.

And I used search :O

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Re: Zoo?
i think a zoo would be a terrific community lot idea!!! i would love to see all the cute animals and the kids reactions to them.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
17-05-2008, 08:40 AM
Me too it would be really fun to see them with animals.
And kids falling off of their kitty rides :3

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-05-2008, 06:52 PM
i wanna see all the exhibits and stuff..and all the trainers training the animals for show..a zoo would be fun and cute.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
29-05-2008, 12:42 PM
it will be even better as an expansion pack. You could take your children there on weekends and holidays and pet the animal and watch animal show. there should also be a little fair with ride where you can put the babies on to have fun. It can provide jobs for teen sims like part time jobs on week ends and holiday or afterschool.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
01-06-2008, 12:01 AM
Yerr, for a community lot, that'd be wickeddd =)
01-06-2008, 12:31 PM
i LOVE zoos, and think it would be a terrific idea, but yeh it would need to be an expansion pack.
it may not seem like a lot, but i can see that taking a lot of work. all the different animals and interactions they would need to make.
though, its not enough to buy as an EP. they would have to have other things, like other little family trips included.
it could be The Sims 3: Day Trip :]

-kenya

My social life will cease to exist in June.
03-06-2008, 12:55 PM
I could be a BV with zoos included, pretty much. Just not a single EP, that wouldn't get too many hits. Smile
03-06-2008, 04:10 PM
See I really like ideas like carnivals and zoos, but at the same time I think they're totally impossible. At least in my opinion. Think of a zoo - its HUGE! In order for it to be a convincing zoo that didn't look really lame it would have to be sprawling! And whose computer can handle that? Plus there aren't really that many things to do that zoo, except walk around and point. Sure it'd be cool for a while but after that it'd get really boring.

I would love to have a zoo, but I just can't imagine them being able to pull it off at like in the Sims 3.
10-06-2008, 06:20 PM
That is a great Idea! Really, I would love that! I can already see myself going into a zoo, with the whole family! Having a good day and all that. Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]