Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What age did you start playing Sims and what age are you now?
14-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Re: What age did you start playing Sims and what age are you now?
Wow, about 8 or 9 years. Sooo I think I was like 14 yrs. old. It was released in like 2000, but I remember being interested in it when I saw the commercials.

I used to go over to my friends house to play it and I never wanted to leave on the comp. I played hot date a lot, and superstar at times. Then I played it when it was released on xbox and I liked busitin' out. My friends still call me sims obsessed. I bought the sims2 in october of 2004. I am going on 23.

Wow, I can't believe some of you are actually 10 yrs. old on the net- no offense because I was 12 when I discovered it.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2008, 09:37 PM
I started to play the sims around the age of.....10? I'm 16 now=]

I read that the sims 3 comes out on march 27, 2009.
this is unofficial though.
14-03-2008, 09:40 PM
I first started playing TS1 when I was... 11 or 12? I also upgraded up to Bustin' Out, and then to Urbz... Finally, to TS2 for PS2, and then, a week before the 2006-2007 school year began, I bought TS2 for PC. :B
I've been playing ever since. xD
14-03-2008, 09:45 PM
I was 10 years old when i first started playing the Sims becuase I had got the game for Xbox and I also got "Bustin Out" for Xbox also. Then I started playing The Sims 2 for PC and from there I was hooked!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
14-03-2008, 09:58 PM
(12-03-2008 05:49 PM)Tegasu link Wrote:[align=center][font=Verdana][glow=red,2,300]By the way does anyone know how to use Sims2 body shop, or is it just useless[/glow]?

[b]Bodyshop is definitely not useless. I use it all the time.

And for everyone else, dont you think sharing your age all over the internet is a bit unsafe? I know its not allowed on most forums. You should just be careful who you share personal info with.  Tongue

[Image: tinkqp7.gif]
14-03-2008, 10:24 PM
I started playing TS2 when i was 12 and I am 16 now.
15-03-2008, 12:21 AM
I don't understand how sharing your age online is unsafe, given that no other information (age, location, name, etc.) is being shared.

If you go to anyone's profile, your age is generally viewable there. On almost all forums, Yes, you can choose to hide your age on there, but then again, you can also choose not to post here Smile
15-03-2008, 12:46 AM
I've been playing since as long as I can remember. I remember playing sims 1 with unleashed and makin' magic...[flash=200,200][/flash] Smile :'(

Hello, my account on thesims2.com is sms2frvr.
15-03-2008, 09:53 PM
i think i was about 6 and i also have been playing for 6 years now
am 12  ;D anywayz i hope we still get cars and stuff in sims 3
16-03-2008, 05:17 AM
[glow=yellow,2,300][color=pink]I started when the first sims 1 came out so maybe i was 7 or 6....I am like 14 now. so its like 7 or 8 years, holy crud!!!![/glow][/glow]