Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Freckles, movie stars, pets, and weather!
18-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Re: Freckles, movie stars, pets, and weather!
well i say i want pets because i love animals and it would make their lives more realisitc caz a lot of ppl own animals. if u dont want them, then you just dont make them, ya know what i mean? and yeah omg i would want freaking johnny depp i would die. and like it would look like him and act like him, however Mr. Depp acts. I know pimples arent attractive but im just saying some things i would think would make them more realistic ya know lol. weather also is a part of life. i could give or take on that one but i love the weather and it should affect their mood. but i read in a magazine they are gonna make real moods. it said like if a guy is soaking wet from the rain he will be miserable, so im assuming they are putting some type of weather. and by the way if you dont have this magazine im talking about go get it it gives you so much insight on the sims 3! i asked someone at a store when its release day is but they dont have one i guess. if anyone finds that out tell me!! =D thanks for reading this i know its long but im a writer i cant write short things.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:43 PM
(18-03-2008 10:38 PM)xstephstephx09 link Wrote:well i say i want pets because i love animals and it would make their lives more realisitc caz a lot of ppl own animals. if u dont want them, then you just dont make them, ya know what i mean? and yeah omg i would want freaking johnny depp i would die. and like it would look like him and act like him, however Mr. Depp acts. I know pimples arent attractive but im just saying some things i would think would make them more realistic ya know lol. weather also is a part of life. i could give or take on that one but i love the weather and it should affect their mood. but i read in a magazine they are gonna make real moods. it said like if a guy is soaking wet from the rain he will be miserable, so im assuming they are putting some type of weather. and by the way if you dont have this magazine im talking about go get it it gives you so much insight on the sims 3! i asked someone at a store when its release day is but they dont have one i guess. if anyone finds that out tell me!! =D thanks for reading this i know its long but im a writer i cant write short things.

Hey, it was a good read. Smile I love Johnny Depp! He was so cool in the Pirates movies. I have him in my game now. He is a pleasure sim and has a great time!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 10:50 PM
omg yes hes one hott pirate. lol sorry i have obsessions.
18-03-2008, 10:54 PM
I assume freckles and pimples will be included. I've seen some cc freckles on some sims, and pimples are already in the game for teens. I assume now they will include the pimples for beingĀ  a slob or unkept sim that only eats greasy foods. Keep up with the great ideas folks!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 10:55 PM
(18-03-2008 10:50 PM)xstephstephx09 link Wrote:omg yes hes one hott pirate. lol sorry i have obsessions.

I have the same problem about Jon Bon Jovi. He is also chock full of hotness!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2008 12:26 AM by Cutie.)
As far a genetics go... pretty much 99.9% of everything in my game is CC (from the head to the toe, to the clothes, to the walls....@.@) So I'm not too worried about things like that.

But I guess it would still be nice for sims to look more real (and would limit the hassle for simmers to go through Frankensteining...) without having to put in layers of masks on >.<

After seeing the preview on the sims' game, I like the idea of changing of shoes~ I wonder if we can add socks too~
19-03-2008, 01:48 AM
yes being able to pick your own shoes i forgot about that. also, i know in sims 2 u could download jewlery but they should add that into the sims 3 i always like to accesorate (or however you spell it lol) my girls lol.