Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
health
20-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Re: health
(18-05-2008 04:54 PM)potter and pink panther link Wrote:health meter maybe.  good health could make you live longer

nice and original.
karma  {yes}

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Re: health
(20-05-2008 09:15 PM)groovypancakes link Wrote:Ohhhh cool ideas! And yeah it would be cool if your health could be damaged by like pollution or bad enviroments. It would be cool if there was a daily and long-term health bar like with the relationships in TS2. And also the pregnant idea would be cool and also I don't think they should be allowed on gym equipment too much. Also I think they should have to wear sun-screen and if they don't they should have more wrinkles or skin damage as they get older. Would be cool to have age defying creams as well...not like the elixar of life but just turning back the time on their image instead of their actually age and everything. Although this is assuming that there will be gradual aging...
Oh and if they are fat this should damage their health as well

yeah if a pregenat sim was smoking or somthing it would maybe make the baby an evil sim  and pollution that would be awesome tree-huggers lol......i am a tree-hugger btw lol

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
Quote this message in a reply