Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Haunted House!
19-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Haunted House!
We know that every building and house in the neighborhood is interactable and there will be no prop ones.  So what if one of them was a haunted house that a strange family lived in. 

Kids would go up to the house and dare each other to throw rocks at the windows and some teens might even be brave enough to go into it.  The family there of course would try to scare them off and the house could have creaky floors and stairs that are breakable; some steps missing too.

And then, maybe one of our sweet, friendlier sim's dreams would be to actually make friends with one of the wierd people inside.  We could promise them that they could try one day to make a friend there.

Just a thought but really a haunted house could be cool.  I mean, every great neighborhood has that infamous haunted house in it.  And maybe there would be the creepy graveyard out back too.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2008, 04:30 AM
Re: Haunted House!
Cool, great idea.
I would like a haunted house too, great for stories.
Most of all it would be useful, for Halloween...

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
20-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Yep, "-El Mana De Tacos-사 랑-" is right, it would be a great house to have in the neighbourhood and it would look really cool. It would be great for Halloween stories as said above.

So, I like your idea TwilightGal, really cool.

Coming Soon...
20-05-2008, 10:17 PM
thanx, yeah for halloween I can totally see teens going over there and daring each other to stuff.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
21-05-2008, 03:16 AM
Well you gots a good nogin!!!
:3

21-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Thanx, I try to help wherever possible.  Big Grin

22-05-2008, 03:32 AM
i think it would be really cool if we could send all our graves to one house in particular..and have that house be known as the creepy haunted house.. it could be on the graveyard lot..and some creepy old couple could live there or something.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
22-05-2008, 08:04 AM
Yeah when a family member dies...they will be put in a grave and brought off to the grave yard/spooky house.

22-05-2008, 10:50 PM
yeah, and of course it will probably be vampires that live in it lol!  If vampires are brought back that is.  Otherwise it will be some emo or goth family lol!

23-05-2008, 02:44 AM
Yeah and they'll look at you...with these weird faces :3
Haha, The sims with the traits of scared and stuff they won't go near the house and will never go in and it will X out the action ^^