Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Haunted House!
23-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Re: Haunted House!
haha, I would love a scared sim to be snick in while they were sleeping.  What would they do when they woke up?  That's what I would like to find out!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 03:21 AM
I was scared of the Goth house.

lol, I remember that. The thing that really scared me was the ghost sounds. It was late at night and suddenly the ghost sound comes on and I flip out. I woke up my brother.

Yes, a haunted house would be nice.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
23-05-2008, 10:34 PM
yeah, my brother watches me play games and so its fun having someone else there to experience your sims with you...kinda like watching a movie with other people is better than by yourself.  He's not a huge fan but he likes watching when things get interesting.  Or helping me on building my sims houses.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
24-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Omg I played the Goth house, I hated the ghost noises I was always scared, and I got scared when the sim was being abducted x3

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
24-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Does anyone remember the sound when you got burgled? That music.... I physically cried and ran off to mum, I remember it being so scary. I was only young but still... they made it much less frightening in TS2, thank goodness. I always bit my nails and sometimes even turned the sound off in TS1 at night because burgling was a much more common occurance then.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-05-2008, 09:10 PM
I really like this idea. I think that if there are chores like mowing the lawn/washing windows/house getting decrepit over time in general then this could be an amazing thing to add in the game.

Say a husband and wife live together in a beautiful house and they always gardened together. One day the husband dies, and the new widow can't bear it, so she neglects the house. Over the years/days/whatever stuff starts getting a little creepy...and thats how the house became the target of school children etc.
25-05-2008, 08:06 PM
exactly, it would be cool for the house to be like user created...you make the sims and then the scenario you just stated happens.  That way the house has like a history and the widow's husband's ghost can visit and stuff. 

This would be one thing that could be like a history spot for the neighborhood.  Each neighborhood can have its own background and special things that the inhabitants know about.  And if you create a new sim to live in that neighborhood, the inhabitants can tell it about the neighborhood.  The talkative neighbor will invite the new sim over to gossip and tell them about the creepy neighbor next door and stuff.

25-05-2008, 10:17 PM
(24-05-2008 09:10 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I really like this idea. I think that if there are chores like mowing the lawn/washing windows/house getting decrepit over time in general then this could be an amazing thing to add in the game.

Say a husband and wife live together in a beautiful house and they always gardened together. One day the husband dies, and the new widow can't bear it, so she neglects the house. Over the years/days/whatever stuff starts getting a little creepy...and thats how the house became the target of school children etc.
That's a really good idea...

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
26-05-2008, 04:05 PM
yeah, I like it, then its more than just a haunted house...it has a reason to be haunted.

26-05-2008, 08:27 PM
This could also work the other way. There could be a house where a really popular girl/guy lived and threw lots of crazy parties. Teens who walked by could dream of being invited. Lots of houses could have memories associated with them.