Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
calling El Mana De Taco :) and body shop info
20-05-2008, 09:51 PM
calling El Mana De Taco :) and body shop info
well on da ts2 website El Mana De Taco told me how to make custom content. explain more Sad can't understand.
she wrote:

"You need to have a paint program to make custom content,
first open S2BS (Sims2 Body Shop) Then goto the top to the left tab ( I forgot what it was called I haven't been on S2BS) Then you push Create new or w.e it is, it says Create new clothing, Genetics, Makeup. Then you press one of those and pic an item to edit, which will be your own.
The goto your paint program, press open then, you goto My Documents/EA/Sims2/Projects

(when you make your own content you have to name it)
The name of your content will be in projects, open it and there will be GIF Files and Etc. Pick a file and edit it.

I hope I explained clearly, Obviously I didn't because I haven't been on S2BS in a while, ask me more questions on the forums, my name is El Mana De Taco"

I get it, but I just can't open body shop. help?

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2008, 02:54 AM
Re: calling El Mana De Taco :) and body shop info
Goto my programs and open it by that menu?
You can't open bodyshop?
That happend to me, I had to reinstall the game.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
24-05-2008, 06:04 PM
I just opened body shop w/out re-installing it!!! YAY!!!!!  {lol}
but sadly  >:-( [shadow=red,left]this stupid s!@$[/shadow] isn't working!! I can't re-color or mesh it or open it to paint, which i do have and can open.

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
25-05-2008, 02:51 AM
(24-05-2008 06:04 PM)natinati12 link Wrote:I just opened body shop w/out re-installing it!!! YAY!!!!!  {lol}
but sadly  >:-( [shadow=red,left]this stupid s!@$[/shadow] isn't working!! I can't re-color or mesh it or open it to paint, which i do have and can open.
You opened it,have you gone to create parts and picked something to edit? Named it then opened it Mydocuments/EAgames/Sims2/projects
Then open what you named you project edited it and pressed save? Don't do save as, if you do save as make sure it's the same file name and can over write, or just press save.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.