Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We Are Running Out of Ideas Here!!!
23-05-2008, 01:42 AM
We Are Running Out of Ideas Here!!!
This is my complain topic and I have to get it out of me, so if you want to read me gripe, then do so...

We are really running out of ideas in this Sims 3 discussion.  And it is not our fault.

Stupid EA does not update us on anything!!!!! 

They know that there are lots of websites and forums for TS3 and that means they will need to update to at least keep them running!!!!  Or still talking about the game!!!!

I have been recognizing that certain people are on here less, there are more topics untouched in a day than ever, and more people are answering in other threads and topics.

I am also one of those people.  I just do not feel like there is nothing else to talk about this game anymore.  I have never seen a huge game that keeps fans unupdated.

Pokemon is a huge game and they update their fans when a new game is coming out, and their fans are very loyal too.  Some fans, like me have been playing for 10+ years.  There is Final Fantasy, Fable, SSBB, and all of those games, the fans were updated.  Even Sonic fans are updated more, and their fanbase is lower these days, because Sonic is starting to get old and stupid.  It's old games on the Genesis were classic.

Anyways, you get my drift. 

Then magazines waste their time doing articles on TS3, and now, at the beginning of articles, the people even say that it is nothing new.  THEN WHY ARE YOU INTERVIEWING EA!!!!

Probably they have to stop getting attention from the media in order for them to update, since we are not important enough.

Then Rod says over and over that they listen to us and says that they are planning a Sims 2 superstar expansion.  He does not read in the BBS, that TS3 fans want an update and they are  {censored} off right now.  Don't live up to his humble last name, does he.

I even went to the EA website and tried hard to look for a phone number or email.  I could not find one.  That says that they don't want to hear the fan's complaining mouths when it comes to issues about upcoming games.

Ok, I am done griping and complaining.  What do you think?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Re: We Are Running Out of Ideas Here!!!
I agree alot, I'm a big fan of sonic and SSBB Is Super Smash Bros right?
Anyway, that's not the point, I agree that Ea claims that they listen to us and keeps us updated, I've ran out of ideas lately. And I am tired of putting ideas up and expect and update, they should update us now.

I'm so sad haha, don't let Sonic top you EA XD

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
23-05-2008, 04:12 AM
Then once we gripe, they come out with a new VIP screenshot. {lol}

How ironic, but that's just a screen.  Who knows when is the next update.

Look at me, I'm getting spoiled.  At least they did something.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
23-05-2008, 05:47 AM
I agree.

I really don't understand what's taking them so long to come up with an update. They shouldn't have announced the game this early if they're going to wait months before giving any real news.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
23-05-2008, 05:49 AM
yeah that one itty bitty sneak peek to a new screenshot was a waste of excitement...we cant even really look at it well enough cause its so tiny.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
23-05-2008, 07:10 AM
One screenshot isn't enough!

It's been about 3 months since they gave us that BIG update! I was so happy I leaped around the house screaming like a maniac for an hour, and called all of my friends! One of them I hadn't seen or spoken to in 6 years!
Seriously.

Anyway, if they want us to stay loyal, they're gonna have to pay more attention to us!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
23-05-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm really dissapointed with the ONE new picture, and it's tiny! I appreciate we actually got an update, but still... not good enough, really.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-05-2008, 01:09 PM
yeah a bigger version would have been a little nicer...
and maybe more than one screenshot and a new fact would be a better welcome email especially with all the waiting we have been doing.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
23-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Yea, I've been really frustrated lately. Also even when I do have ideas now I don't feel like posting them. The excitement has just worn off.
23-05-2008, 05:52 PM
And we all have a right to feel this way. Here we are being loyal, dedicated fans, and this is all they have to offer? The shame...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD