Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cars
23-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Cars
Ok, so we pretty much know that cars are being featured in the game, so do you think they'll have gas stations to add a little bit more realism?
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Re: Cars
I hope so, that'd be pretty sweet, I think.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
24-05-2008, 12:36 AM
yeah mabe

their needs to be more car options
24-05-2008, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2008 05:09 AM by eternalbunny.)
I hope so, I want my sims to have to deal sneaky mechanics and to complain about the high gas prices. And to go home in a bad mood, because their car died on the way home and they had to walk the rest of the way after dealing with the tow truck driver.
24-05-2008, 09:59 AM
i just hope we'll have more cars then in TS2

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
24-05-2008, 08:11 PM
I really don't want that. Imagine the hassle.

There are a lot of cool things that you could do with it, but personally I want infinite gas in my cars.
24-05-2008, 08:16 PM
{agree}
It would be a bit cute, but what about poor sims and the players who don't like to use kaching, motherlode, etc.? For those simmers it already costs enough to keep their sims alive.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
24-05-2008, 08:59 PM
i don't like the fact that it's really easy to have money in TS2 som maybe buying gas could help with that....
maybe it'll be like food it doesn't cost way too much and you don't have to buy it that often

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
24-05-2008, 10:08 PM
(24-05-2008 08:59 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:i don't like the fact that it's really easy to have money in TS2 som maybe buying gas could help with that....
maybe it'll be like food it doesn't cost way too much and you don't have to buy it that often
Hmmm... I see your point. Sims rarely go anywhere anyways, just work and school... the occasional date or night out...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-05-2008, 04:36 AM
I want more ways to get rid of your money on a daily basis. On TS2 if you were rich, you would STAY rich. forever. and have hundreds and thousands of dollars burning a hole in your pocket. We should HAVE to but groceries everyday. not just once in a lifetime. the same goes for gas/petrol.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]