Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Prettiest Sims
24-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Your Prettiest Sims
Hi! Smile

Does anyone have any pretty/unique Sims you're really proud of? I am obsessed with seeing other people's creations when it comes to Sims, and people have so many different opinions on what's 'pretty' and what's not, which I love. {yes}

I've been taking pictures of my favourite Sim this morning but my computer with TS2 is upstairs, and the one I'm using now (the internet only works on here usually) doesn't have the screenshots on it, so I'll transfer them tonight, hopefully, and will post them later. Smile

Thank you,

- Cassie x

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Re: Your Prettiest Sims
This young woman is my first attempt at making a Chinese sim without the Asian template. {clap}
[Image: snapshot_54cb389c_f4ccb466.jpg]

I know she's making a really weird face, but I think she looks pretty anyhoo... Smile
[Image: snapshot_54cb389c_74ccb16c.jpg]

With her more Asian-looking hair and makeup. {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Oh good call Cassie!!!  {clap} This is a good idea for a thread!!

I like your Asian girl Anna.. very nicely done
25-05-2008, 02:03 AM
Thanks, but please call me Chanel or simmy Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-05-2008, 03:42 AM
{blush} Sorry about that
25-05-2008, 03:52 AM
(25-05-2008 03:42 AM)chelikins link Wrote:{blush} Sorry about that
It's okay. I haven't been online very much lately and that's why you probably don't know my username was simmy1smeeve and my real name is Chanel. Smile

25-05-2008, 04:10 AM
[Image: snapshot_754440c3_55445b0a.jpg]

Well, this was a Sim that was stranded on an island by herself. I know, i'm horrible!

[Image: snapshot_754440c3_d54455a2.jpg]

Ooohh, Chanel may reconize the other girl...

[Image: snapshot_754440c3_154455af.jpg]

IT'S CHANEL AND I Big Grin

*Splee* We were on an island together {lol}
25-05-2008, 04:14 AM
Awww, that's so sweet Rena, thanks for putting me in! {clap} She looks like me when I had long hair! Smile Except she's a lot prettier lol, especially the eyes.

25-05-2008, 04:16 AM
Since I made your avatar with Body Shop, it uploaded into my game, so I descided to put you in Smile
25-05-2008, 04:20 AM
(25-05-2008 04:16 AM)Rena link Wrote:Since I made your avatar with Body Shop, it uploaded into my game, so I descided to put you in Smile
You'll be in my next family! {yes} And it'll be an all-kids family. I know how to make all kids in Sims 2 Big Grin