Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Prettiest Sims
25-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Re: Your Prettiest Sims
I'm annoyed I still haven't transfered my pictures yet! I was watching Eurovision and forgot about the real-world. {rolleyes} I am going to do it this morning, I promise. Infact, I might go an do it now. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 08:12 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I have a few pictures now. I had tons more planned but as no one has been posting that many, I'd feel embarrassed posting them all. {blush}

So, this is the Sims I use most. She's in bodyshop so she doesn't have a name, but I think she is my second prettiest Sim ever (I had an absolutely gorgeous Sim on my old computer... unfortunately that computer blew up so I have no memories of her now Sad).

[Image: snapshot_15444492_554462b7.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_15444492_9544651d.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_15444492_d5444a26.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_15444492_d5445c87.jpg]

This is her body used for an entirely different Sim who I loved:

[Image: snapshot_54f138e3_b50ba4fc.jpg]

This is a random photo I love because of the way the leafs are:

[Image: snapshot_15444492_d5445d1e.jpg]

Yes, I am a fan of the teen stage, she looks at her prettiest then. Smile

25-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Wow, she's really pretty! Where do you download her stuff from?
25-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Thanks! Smile

Well, I know all the hairs on that picture are from Raon, but I think I had to pay for half of them. I know the bunches one and the one she is wearing with the hood is definitely donate-only downloads.

As for the outfit... I have no idea. I thought I got it from Sims2Sisters over at TSR, but I just looked and no luck. {no} I'll keep looking for you though, there's only so many sites I really download from much. Smile

EDIT: I found the outfit here. Smile

25-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Wow, thanks Cassie Smile

I actaully found this aeroplane that you can download, I will have to wait 'til I get home. Also; how do you download CC from MTS2, I can't seem to put them into my game, I onlt know how to put Raon into my game. Can you please help me?
25-05-2008, 11:34 AM
She looks gorgeous Cassie! CC does so much for sims!

and Rena, downloading off MTS2 is just like raon, you just download it, open it up with winrar, and extract it into your downloads folder. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
25-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Ok, but when I try doing that, it doesn't work Sad
25-05-2008, 04:46 PM
I had a this family that I absolutely loved. I played them more than any other. Both of the parents were gorgeous and their kids were really awesome. The older sister was pretty, but the younger one was just BEAUTIFUL! It was really amazing because she was born in game with no custom skin or anything.

I was so frustrated because the third generation was just about to come along, and then my parents uninstalled my game!!!!!
25-05-2008, 05:04 PM
Ouch Deja!! that did suck.

Cassie.. love your sim! And don't be shy to show them. I don't have any to show b/c 1) I am not playing right now. I have been practicing these tutorials I have read, 2) I don't know how to take a pic and get it on here.
26-05-2008, 03:01 AM
(25-05-2008 04:46 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I was so frustrated because the third generation was just about to come along, and then my parents uninstalled my game!!!!!
Oh no..  Sad 

Always remember to save all the files in the Sims 2 folder on a usb stick or dvd now and then, so you don't lose you sims and stuff. I do that even though I live alone.  Wink