or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eurovision - Bosnia
25-05-2008, 03:21 PM
Eurovision - Bosnia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r567UNGEfQ

That is a must watch.

The song actually grew on me...aswell as her plastic apple skirt and her washing line...and the guys crazy hair, moustache and red boots...ROFL!

Me and Cassie were almost peeing ourselves at that last night when it was on TV. Too bad they didn't win, although they got 108 points or something! LOL!  {clap} {clap}

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Re: Eurovision - Bosnia
Last night's Eurovision was seriously Gay Bar/70's Night/Fancy Dress Time, but it was better than it has been for the last few years now. Had I not been talking to Mike I probably would have watched Mean Girls on the other side, so thanks Mike! Big Grin And guess what everyone? (As per usual) United Kingdom recieved nil pwa and finished last place! We were last on the board but I think we tied with Poland on 14 pwa. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-05-2008, 07:20 PM
i haven't watched the eurovision in years....
when we preform at the eurovision we hardly get any points at least not recently we've won like 3 times (at least)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
25-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Russia won last night, and their song was... bad. {mellow} Greece should have won with 'Secret Combination'.

25-05-2008, 07:43 PM
well this thing is mostly politics countries vote 4 countries because of politics and stuff
a friend of mine said once that the only reason we got any points at the eurovision was because the french are anti-semitic

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
25-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Yeah, everyone votes for the neighbours and whatnot. Seriously, UK is the only country that takes this whole competition as a joke. You should hear Terry Wogan as he narrates that show, it's a hoot. And he always (well, nearly always) correctly predicts who each country is going to give the big 12 points to.