Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rich sim, poor sim.
03-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Re: Rich sim, poor sim.
I think there should be rich and poor sims, but I think the poor people should just stay poor, I mean like, in the real world you can't help it.
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2008, 01:34 PM
(03-06-2008 10:16 AM)shay.x link Wrote:I think there should be rich and poor sims, but I think the poor people should just stay poor, I mean like, in the real world you can't help it.

i think there could be an option for a poor sim to get more money just like a rich sim could loose a lot of money
however i do think it should be more difficult
and in the real world you can help it other than marrying someone rich if a poor person is realy smart and works hard he can have a chance at becoming wealthier

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
03-06-2008, 08:20 PM
I want it to be sort of difficult to get rich. In real life you can work your way up from the bottom but it takes A LOT of hard work. Only certain sim should be cut out for that sort of exertion.
03-06-2008, 09:04 PM
(03-06-2008 08:20 PM)dejadeja BOO! link Wrote:I want it to be sort of difficult to get rich. In real life you can work your way up from the bottom but it takes A LOT of hard work. Only certain sim should be cut out for that sort of exertion.
i agree with you
going from poor to rich should be difficult but it should be possible
but if we have in TS3 something like OFB it could be easier 'cuse in real life sometimes people start their own business and become wealthier

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
08-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Although it would have to be improved, I heard that it doesn't give as much money as a job and that it takes up a huge portion of the day. (I don't have any exps)

I is smart. Smile<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!