Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What lifestage do you play?
25-05-2008, 04:50 PM
What lifestage do you play?
I always been more intrigued by the adult stage, and a long time ago I used to think that that was true of everyone. Now I've realized that some people focus on kids/teens/whatever. What life stage do you guys like the best and why?
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Re: What lifestage do you play?
I only play kids, teens and adults. Toddlers are too annoying and so are elders.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
25-05-2008, 07:57 PM
I prefer teens. I tend to make teen households, or teen parents. I just prefer teens for some reason. They're always better looking for one. Adults ensue as second favourite. Then children, then toddlers. I like all the lifestages, they all have their own qualities. The only one I really find boring is Elder, which as me and you hope, Nicole, they will become a lot more productive and interesting to play.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-05-2008, 10:54 PM
I'm with you, Nicole. I've always been most interested in the adult life stage, probably because it's the most detailed. The others are all rather bland when you think about it. They really could have been expanded better, which I hope they are in TS3.

But after that I'd say teens. However, there are very few teens in my game. Odd. But they're definitely my second choice of the bunch.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
26-05-2008, 12:43 AM
I was wondering about this because in the "prettiest sims" thread people posted pictures of children when they were asked who their prettiest were. This surprised me because I just wouldn't have done that. Then I realized that the people who posted the sim kids were younger...so I was wondering if people played sims that were closer to their age.
26-05-2008, 01:19 AM
dateline= Wrote:so I was wondering if people played sims that were closer to their age.

In general, yes! One time I made sims of a few of my friends who were all sim kids. I like to make a lot of different me's.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
26-05-2008, 08:06 AM
I only play adults and teens.
Babies are useless, toddlers and kids are annoying and elders are simply boring.

- // ::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
26-05-2008, 10:42 AM
I really can't be bothered with any other lifestages apart from the YA's and Adults, the rest are either too boring or too long.

Teens are fun, but they're pretty boring after a while.

Kids look wierd, both males and females are the same, and their lifespan is WAY too short to be bothered with.

Toddlers are cute, and fun, But theire lifespan is always too long or too short, depending if I like them or not! Tongue

Elders..... They are going to die soon, so what's the point of making their lives better? the females can't even have children!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
26-05-2008, 01:33 PM
(26-05-2008 12:43 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I was wondering about this because in the "prettiest sims" thread people posted pictures of children when they were asked who their prettiest were. This surprised me because I just wouldn't have done that. Then I realized that the people who posted the sim kids were younger...so I was wondering if people played sims that were closer to their age.

I'd say that's a pretty accurate guess. I think it's because you can relate more, in a way. But I would still think that the majority of Sims-fans play adults, only because they're the most detailed/interesting. However, I bet you're right in that sometimes people play Sims closer to their age.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-05-2008, 03:22 AM
Actually...I play all except elders...
But I have to say that maybe teens are my favorite adults are my second favorite....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.