or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What traits will you choose?
15-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Re: What traits will you choose?
hahah XD ime not so shore of pizza lover XD ;D Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2008, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2008 12:45 AM by Verno77.)
I’ll make a nice couple. There last name will have somthing to do with nature.

The man will be...
Genius
Dreamer
Friendly
Perfectionist
Shy

His Wife’s will be...
Natural Cook
Outdoorsman
Green Thumb
Artistic
Friendly

(15-03-2008 06:11 PM)MissTory link Wrote:Kleptomaniac..... thats would definatley make things interesting!?!
Thats what I was thinking

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Well I'll make myself first. I did that with The Sims 2 (could have done with Sims 1 too, but it's too far back for me to remember, I was only 7 at the time), so my traits would probably be:

Bookworm (sure I read this in one of the articles), Dreamer, Family-Orientated, Friendly and Good Sense of Humour.

But I want to make some really extreme characters too. I know you can't combine certain traits like "Evil" and "Good", but it would be funny if you could do that, the results would be interesting to see lol. I want to make work-obsessed Sims who only care about getting promoted and gaining skills, I want to make slobby, pizza-loving Sims and extreme outdoorsman/vegan type person etc... What I really want to know is what the rest of the traits will be though? ???

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Artistic, Commitment Issues, Good Sense of Humor, Natural Cook, Outdoorsman

my roomie mad me put in the commitment issues...like he should talk lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 01:50 AM
(14-03-2008 11:19 PM)BlondBimbo link Wrote:Hi!
I think that I will pick those 5. (in the beginning, just to start with)

-Athletic;
-Playful;
-Good sense of Humor;
-Family Oriented;
-Brave.

Congratulations with your C on your exams by the way!  Wink

-'BlondBimbo

Thanks BB! My mom totally wasn't happy thoughBig Grin

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-03-2008, 01:56 AM
The great thing about ALL of you guy's traits is that not everyone will have the same five. That means that we are going to have SO much to chat about on the boards, I'm excited for that alone knowing that a [glow=red,2,300]very small[/glow] amount of people are going to have the same traits giving us more insight on the game and much to chat about. ;D

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-03-2008, 04:41 AM
i'm going to love seeing how each sim reacts to different situations according to their traits

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2008 02:57 PM by Verno77.)
(16-03-2008 04:41 AM)holisox link Wrote:i'm going to love seeing how each sim reacts to different situations according to their traits

I hope EA gives shows use some sample situations to demonstrate this. It will probably be the coolest thing if it’s noticeable how different they act.

Edit: A super evil sim would be...
EVIL
Genius
Hot-Headed
Kleptomaniac
Insensitive

[move]Fear him, mah ha ha ha![/move]

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Well for my first sim I will probably do a simself and my friends so here are the traits I would pick for me.

-Brave
-Childish
-Worrywart (I worry too much  Tongue Big Grin)
-Easily bored (that's why I spend almost all of my free time on the computer because real people bore me)
-Dreamer
17-03-2008, 08:18 AM
Im pretty sure that im going to make myself first so i wud choose:

-Artistic
-Dreamer
-Natural Cook
-Friendly
-Bookworm

Man its hard to just choose only 5, i cud use like 2 more lol