Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim Time
27-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Sim Time
In the sim world, the time is incredibly somewhat ridiculous!
I mean seriously in the real work 1 sec doesn't equal 1 min.
Cause sometimes i want to do something really important and then i gotta do something else.

I think it should be longer. But other people may like it the way it is, and prob thinks that making the time longer would make the game boring and way to long.

So would you guys like to have longer time period or keep it the way it is?

Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2008, 08:27 PM
Re: Sim Time
I just made a thread on this subject, the link is below.

http://www.simsforums.net/ideas/length_o...226.0.html

I'm with you though, I think time should be extended a bit.
27-05-2008, 08:33 PM
thanks Smile
can someone lock this thread?

17-06-2008, 09:52 PM
I like the time that way because I don't want a sim min to be like real mins. Then sim days would be like real days and I don't think anyone wants to play a sim day in one real day? But it's kinda kool that you pointed that out!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
18-06-2008, 04:18 PM
(17-06-2008 09:52 PM)AJSimBoy21 link Wrote:I like the time that way because I don't want a sim min to be like real mins. Then sim days would be like real days and I don't think anyone wants to play a sim day in one real day? But it's kinda kool that you pointed that out!

i read the other persons thread and she thought that three real secs would be 1 sim min