Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roller skates, Bikes, SCooter ect
27-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Roller skates, Bikes, SCooter ect
Maybe a sim can skate to skool or somewhere else. Or have a little ride around town this could increase our fintness points. {yes} Big Grin Smile

Reach for the stars, No matter how far.
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Re: Roller skates, Bikes, SCooter ect
as i've said in the car thread we need more types of vehicles
we need motorcycles ad cars (that you need to be teen or older to ride) and bicycles or skateboards (that you need to be kid or older to ride)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
28-05-2008, 12:02 AM
i agree with the both of you
28-05-2008, 06:33 PM
yeh that'll be so much fun. you can build a skate park for the teens and stuff and have them learn

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
02-06-2008, 11:01 PM
There are kids bikes and toddler tricycles for TS2 available on MTS2, and I absolutely love them. They give off a lot of fun and body skill. I would love these to be available for all ages in sims 3. The Sims 2 MTS2 bikes allow you to bike freely around the lot, but with a seamless neighborhood, it'll be nice to send your sim off on a bike ride and check on them later. Did anyone see this?
[Image: 003.jpg]

this gives us a taste of sim 3 transport. Although that is a S2 menu, it believe it is a S3 pic. Notice theĀ  resturant menu by the steps menu. Anyway, there is also the pic of the woman jogging, which could mean more body-building ways to get around town.
03-06-2008, 07:09 AM
Is that an official Pic?
I Thought it was fan made.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
03-06-2008, 09:58 AM
That might be cool.