• 0 Votes - 0 Average
love at first site
29-05-2008, 01:23 AM
love at first site
maybe there can be love at first site or first met or something like that
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Re: love at first site
I think that it would be cool ust seeing another sim fall in love like that but i think that its a bit corny cuz u see it in a lot of romantic movies or so. but it is a good idea.. not to be mean or anything.

Silver LuckSmile
29-05-2008, 11:57 PM
I likey  {clap}
Nice and original. They can have chemistry, and love at first site or soulmate thing. Nice idea! Karma to you Smile

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
30-05-2008, 02:24 AM
thats awesome, for kids who don't really know what love is and think that they are madly in love
30-05-2008, 03:32 AM
If they had very strong chemistry, and if their Turn-Ons matched eachother, this could work... {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
03-06-2008, 10:05 AM
^Yeah I agree.
08-06-2008, 11:17 PM
Maybe one person can automatically have a crush on another when they see them, especially teens. There are lots of teens out there with secret crushes and it would be nice to have them in.

I is smart. Smile<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
09-06-2008, 10:43 PM
(30-05-2008 03:32 AM)シャネル link Wrote:If they had very strong chemistry, and if their Turn-Ons matched eachother, this could work... {yes}
Yeah i really didn't understand the turn on & turn offs in TST Nightlife. they didn't do much  {mellow}