Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Busy up their lives!
30-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Busy up their lives!
I don't know about you, but my ts2 Sims are getting tedious and boring. No mowing lawn, cutting grass, cleaning up dirty clothing, vacumming, or anything like that. Work is work and getting points is good. You should get a rasie if you get credist in your job and you need to take courses and such. You should also go to art shows and bring kids to daycare and playdates. You should be able to have two jobs and go to college later in life. Have busy-bodies and have to plan weddings, take la maze classes, and so on.

I would also love to have drive-throughs like someone said on a different thread, and realistic home and bill prices AND salaries.

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2008, 12:52 AM
Re: Busy up their lives!
Yea, I agree. I want a sim house if left uncared for (for a LONG time) to look almost scary. Cobwebs, dirty walls, etc. This would only happen if nothing was cleaned for almost a generation. What I mean is, if you didn't do the basics of cleaning a house for a long long time, it would unlock new levels of dirt.

This way, you could have consequences for not cleaning anything ever, but it wouldn't be that big of a hassle.
30-05-2008, 01:00 AM
vacuuming is a good idea, I need my stay at home moms to do something other than clean the toliet and stove. Doing the laundry would also use up her time better.
30-05-2008, 10:47 AM
i would like it if we had more stuff for a stay at home parent to do like cleaning stuff
if you don't have a stay at home parent you can just hire a maid to do all of that of take care of it during days off
daycare also would be great anything instead of TS2 nanies would be great
and about the 2 jobs it could be nice but right now there is no reason for our sims to get two jobs i could be nice if our sims needed to get a second or even third job
and it could also be nice if adult sims could take courses at university (if there is a university in TS3)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
31-05-2008, 10:04 AM
I like the idea of more cleaning chores, but I don't want too many. All my Sims do is clean, cook, earn skills, work, garden, look after kids, look after needs. They never do anything for themselves, so I want there to be more entretainment and whatnot than anything else. I suppose without the micromanagement and longer days, more cleaning could be fit in. I'm actually glad the micromanagement has gone now, so we can concentrate on life rather than taking them to the toilet.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-05-2008, 01:08 PM
no micromanaging would be great
i once took me almost a week to get my sims married since i couldn't find a time where they were both feeling good enough to do it...
as i've said you can always hire a maid to clean
but if you have a stay at home parent and there is only one baby or like a baby ad a kid that parent don't have that much too do especialy in TS3 with no micromanaging

<br />
31-05-2008, 02:28 PM
You should be able to get:
1. Daycare - your work day
2. Nanny - 6am - 10pm -- no "just for now" option
3. Babysitter - up to 4 hours

I want time to pass in town as well and bike riding. Also competitive sports and you need to bring them to their sports practices and games and such. Choices for private school and you can get a scholarship to a private school/

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
31-05-2008, 02:40 PM
i like the idea of having the option to pick up/drop off
also private schools should cost money instead of a principal check
maybe the dinner thing could be for families that can't afford the private school and need a scolarship
also the visit should aplly to the family not just the kids/teens in the house
meaning every toddler that grows into a kid in a family where a child was already accepted into private school should also go to private school

<br />
31-05-2008, 03:17 PM
I hope there's a bus stop for the kids, that way if you want you can drive the kids to school and if you don't want to, they can run to the end of the block to catch the bus.
01-06-2008, 04:56 AM
my cleaning stuff yeah