Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
What are you doing right now?
12-05-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
I'm still having major Richard Hammond withdrawal!!!! Stupid BBC!!!!! PissedOff "Lord" Tony Hall can fall into a spike-filled pit and die for all I care!!!!! Thanks for not handling the situation in-house and privately! He reported himself for fudge sake!!! Stop forcing your agenda on the rest of us, Hall!!! BangHead

Rifftrax - Some movies have it coming! http://www.rifftrax.com

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Rifftrax. Just a fan. I think they're awesome. BeatingHeart

I'm Richard Hammond's biggest American fan. BeatingHeart
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2015, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2015 04:11 PM by Caspin.)
This naan madness has got to end. Everyone knows that the only acceptable naan is a peshawari naan. At ease, troops.
14-05-2015, 01:44 AM
A stuffed naan? OM NOM! I have got to find myself an East Indian restaurant now!

Also, right now, I'm looking out the window and hoping the weather warms up. Not likely.
14-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Whereas I am looking at the window and feeling pleased that it is cloudy and raining. I like the opposite weather to most people. When I'm watching the forecast I have to translate it as they go along, so when they say "beautiful weather tomorrow" I hear "horribly hot and unbearably bright tomorrow". They should just state the forecast and not their opinion*.

*I first typed this as "not their onion"!

Anyway, right now I am eating my chocolate reward for finally completing a long and onerous work task. Go me! Later I may need some other reward (probably in a tumbler) as it transpires my new washing machine has been delivered but is faulty. Noooooooo!
17-05-2015, 07:01 PM
If you like cool and rainy and you can afford the air fare come across the pond and spend some time in the True North. We're supposed to get snow tonight or tomorrow. BangHead
And right now, I'm listening to good music and reading about Rastafarians.
23-05-2015, 05:34 PM
I shall add it to my bucket list Smile

Right now I am getting curry and beer ready for Eurovision. One of my friends is insisting that I fill out a scorecard, so I will actually need to pay attention!
24-05-2015, 02:49 AM
At this very moment I'm listening to an insistent beeping that I know there is nothing I can do about. I just hope it gives the beast and I another break tonight or neither of us will sleep well.
24-05-2015, 02:14 PM
Take a hammer to it!
25-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Right now ..... drinking. Because tomorrow is Tuesday, which after a bank holiday is as bad as a Monday. Really don't relish the idea of going back to work after a week off but the bills don't pay themselves. Hey ho.
29-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Relaxing after a fraught week working for a company run by two puddle-drinkers who think they're the Mitchell Brothers from East Enders, & then wonder why in the space of a fortnight ten members of staff have left.

Stealing myself up for a full assault on the garden tomorrow if the weather holds (big if!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]