Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
What are you doing right now?
17-07-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Too expensive to replace bits right now. It's just grumbling at me when I play TS3 - only it doesn't do that all the time. BangHead
Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Computers are such temperamental beasts. Although I suppose TS3 is rather demanding. Naughty TS3.

Right now I am trying to understand my pension and house insurance documentation. Spectacularly boring, but necessary. *dons learning hat*
28-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Update to my compy and its issues. I opened it up and blasted the innards. Now it doesn't even make a peep. Proof that I am one lazy character. As for what I'm doing right now? Thinking about a sim I killed off last night. Grimmie is easily offended. Biggrin
01-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Crikey so it just needed a good sweep! Well that is good news.

Right now I am sitting on a train going back to the capital. The wifi is craptastic so I'm hooked up to someone's iPhone for internet. Apparently this means I'm "tethered" to their personal "hotspot", which sounds more exciting than it feels.
08-10-2015, 12:54 PM
I am listening to a cat tell me all her trials and tribulations.
26-10-2015, 12:06 AM
(01-09-2015 12:13 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Crikey so it just needed a good sweep! Well that is good news.

Right now I am sitting on a train going back to the capital. The wifi is craptastic so I'm hooked up to someone's iPhone for internet. Apparently this means I'm "tethered" to their personal "hotspot", which sounds more exciting than it feels.

I heard a rumour that the "free" Wifi on the trains are limited to only a certain number of people per train but they keep that one very quiet. Or maybe that's only Scotrail because they are miserable penny pinching Scottish stereotypes! PissedOff

Right now I'm listening to the new Killing Joke album a day ahead of release day - I love the internet! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-10-2015, 02:54 AM
Right now I'm getting ready for bed and watching Youtube.
27-10-2015, 08:51 PM
I hardly ever look at YouTube. I am continually ready for bed, though. Biggrin

Train wifi is shockingly poor. It's fine if you're just mucking about to pass time but it would be terrible if you were travelling for business purposes and had to try to work. Although then you'd have one of those personal hotspots I suppose. It's all too technical for me.

Right now I am waiting for the coffee pot to do what it does best while chasing out this week's batch of spiders. One has gone behind the bookshelf and is taunting me by sticking out a leg until I approach with my jar. He thinks he's so clever.
28-10-2015, 05:45 PM
What I'm NOT doing right now are the dishes. Shame on me. Anybody got a bell? *shame*shame*shame*

Instead I'm testing out how well the music I used to like aged. Don't ever do this O.O
Seems like this song really spoke to Teenage-Wanda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Vf60bIfPk
poor emo kid that was me Big Grin
29-10-2015, 12:05 AM
(28-10-2015 05:45 PM)Wandarine Wrote:  What I'm NOT doing right now are the dishes. Shame on me. Anybody got a bell? *shame*shame*shame*

Instead I'm testing out how well the music I used to like aged. Don't ever do this O.O
Seems like this song really spoke to Teenage-Wanda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Vf60bIfPk
poor emo kid that was me Big Grin

Is it only me that thinks Scouting For Girls sound rather like Supertramp? Dunno

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]