Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
What are you doing right now?
29-10-2015, 03:09 AM
RE: What are you doing right now?
Right now I'm basking in the glory of being lvl 55 in RIFT. It took me about a year to get there, considering I didn't play nearly as much this year.
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2015, 12:00 PM
*Follows Wanda with the colourful bells of non-dishwashing shame*

[Image: rainbow-hand-bells-[2]-347-p.jpg]

I like that song. I can't remember what Supertramp sound like. Although, really, fantastic name. "Supertramp!" And then a tramp appears in a cape and flies off.

Right now I'm losing the plot, evidently. Actually I'm trying to decide which curry to have tonight. I've got it down to three.
31-10-2015, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2015 07:41 PM by Caspin.)
I am watch the film of 'The Woman in Black' by candlelight at Halloween and arrrrrRRrGH! That rocking chair gets me every time. Someone get me a drink, please, and HURRY BACK!

Shocked
31-10-2015, 09:00 PM
I am greatly disliking the fact that I will need to go outside in a few hours. Very chilly - yeah, I shouldn't complain as it is the Fall. However, that wind's not fun. Nah
01-11-2015, 09:26 PM
Watching Bill And Ted. Probably not something I should admit to. Biggrin
02-11-2015, 02:02 PM
The first Bill & Ted was all right. Rather 'Excellent!!' (air guitars) actually. The second one - well I never watched it and really don't have any plans to watch it.
Right now I'm listening to a hungry cat and getting ready to feed her.
07-11-2015, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015 03:03 PM by Caspin.)
I'm trying to summon the energy to make a cake, which I am supposed to deliver to a friend this afternoon. I am a bit tired this morning and am concerned that I'm going to screw it up - leave out the eggs or the sugar or something! Better get caffeine onboard and then perhaps I'll be able to tackle this baking malarky.

Edit: crisis averted! Cake production has been commenced. Looks nice now. The question is, won't the raspberries and nuts on the top just burn in the oven? An experiment is about to be conducted. Hopefully my friend would be fine with a cake with blackened nodules on the surface.....

[Image: Cake.jpg]
07-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Toasted nuts are divine, Caspin. I hope the raspberries didn't blacken too badly when you baked the cake.
And right now I'm really, really, really excited that the sun FINALLY came out after a nasty gloomy overcast week.
SohappySohappy
08-11-2015, 03:37 PM
It was all OK! It turned out really well and the raspberries didn't burn. I am quite pleased with the recipe and might try a cherry variant another time.

You have sun? In your frozen paradise? In November? Well, that doesn't sound right! We have had a lot of rain and clouds recently - it's been lovely!

Right now I am trying to decide what to do this afternoon. Going back to bed seems like the most attractive option!
10-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Ahh, nothing like wrapping yourself up in a nice warm bed and just relaxing the day away. Hmmm. I need to do that more often. Who am I kidding? I don't have the interest in just lying in bed with only a good book for company. I have my futon for that.
Right now I know I need to get a poppy for the Remembrance Day assembly at work. It sounds like it's going to be another tear-jerker of an assembly this year.