Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats your Sims 3 Story?
31-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Whats your Sims 3 Story?
    I'll start a Family about a Man,Terrance,whom is in his late 50s and he has 4 Beautiful Daughters and runs a Flower Nursery. His wife died after the 4th Daugther came. He treated his daugther well. But didn't took care of his health.

Terrance's First Daugther, Lynette is 25 Years Old and married to a guy who has no career and no future and has a Daugther who is 14. She has no idea how to keep up her family healthy as her daugther is a smoker and a gangster. And the couple always fights on petty matters.

Terrance's Second Daugther, Ivy is 23 years old and married to a guy who doesn't know how to save up his funds but instead takes his earnings and pass it to his friends in need. She lives with her Mother-in-law, Her Husband and her Daugther, Sophia. The family also runs up a flower store. Ivy has not only have to take care of everything but have to face her Sister-in-law which has a rich Husband whom runs a tycoon. She also has a son named Dave. Ivy's Mother-in-law keeps wining her for a Baby Boy. How will Ivy keep up?

Terrance's Third Daugther, Felicia is 20 years old. She has just graduated from University and chosen to work as a Policy Seller. She is more of a Enterpriser women. She has a boyfriend, Daniel. Felicia keeps everything from Daniel as she doesn't want him to be disappointed in her. Be never the less, she found out Daniel was cheating on her and has been staying away from Daniel. She meets up with a American Born Chinese man named Zen. She slowly found intrest in him and fell in love with him. Zen has yet to find out about this as he is trying to know Felicia just to get close to Terrance's Fourth Daugther, May.

Terrance's Fourth Daugther, May is 17 years old. She is still a student in University who dreams of being a model. She thinks of quitting school without letting her father know.
After joining the America's Top Model finalist. She meets a Stylist named Don. The Stylist falls in love with her and hoping that she will accept him.

What will happen in this tragic story? How will Terrance react once he finds out that his daugther quitted school. What will he think of Daniel? Will his condition worsen?

This is my Sims 3 Story.
Whats Yours?
Start Today & Here!

[Image: MrComplicatedz.jpg]
<br />Even how complicated it is, it'll be all better.
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Re: Whats your Sims 3 Story?
Ah another story teller!  Smile And a great story it is. I love those family stories with heart and soul.

My story is about a rather regular chap, a mid-fortyish not very successful C-level actor in Hollywood named Jimmy. He's a better carpenter than an actor but believes steadfastly in his talent which movie producers seem stubbornly ignorant of. However with his outgoing, robust personality sweet Jimmy is striving for fulfillment and happiness in his life. He loves his four children but his marriage to actress July remains loveless. So he strikes out for personal luck by divorcing his wife and promptly gets an unexpected push in his career. He's now a regular on a weekly soap that becomes a sensational hit.

Meanwhile it's two years later and Jimmy is still a proud single Dad of four great kids, still a soap actor, still not rich and recently met the new love of his life, Anita - a film studio secretary, in the corner pub by the studio. The sparks went flying, they just hooked up and he wants to marry her on the spot. Lets see what she has to say to that.  Big Grin Kids, beware, stepmom is coming lol

Cross the wounded Galaxies
31-05-2008, 02:29 PM
{clap} {clap} {clap} Oh more stories... I love these!! Wonderful ideas!! {clap} {clap} {clap}
31-05-2008, 06:51 PM
I can't wait to see what will come next.

Plot is really good so far.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
31-05-2008, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2008 09:08 PM by twinslife.)
My story is 2 twins who go to a boarding school in Brigton. When they get there, there is a werid boy they meet and he might just change theese to preetens life for ever. (will actally be made into a sims series!)

Reach for the stars, No matter how far.
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2008 11:10 PM by mrcat60.)
(this is my first post btw)

Opening File......
Name : Daniel Copper
Nickname : Fixer
Hobbies : Reading about technolgy , Creating 3D Animations and Spending time on the computer
Job :LucasArts Gaming
Personality : Very Intelgint , "The Brains" , Shy near Females , "Goddie-Two-Shoes , Computer Addict
School Records:
PE : B+
Science : A+
Math : A+
Language Arts : A+
Social Studies : A+
Aperance : Hair : Blonde at base , Green at tip and Usually Wears clothes that expresses him self (Tech)
Closing File.........

Opening File......
Name : Rakan
Nickname : "Handy"
Hobbies : Building with hands Rest is unavabile
Job : PleasentVile Universty Studying as engineer
Personality : "The Leader" , Intelgenit , Athletic , Romantic , Outgoing
School Records :
PE : A++
Science : A+
Math : B+
Lanuage Arts : A+
Social Studies : B+
Aperance : No Info Avabile
Girl-Friend :
Name : Megan
No Further Info is known on this subject
Closing File.....

Opening File........
Name : Khaled Aldosari
Nickname : "Gordan-Freeman (Nickname chose by himself)"
Hobbies : Subject Does not allow usage of this info
Job : Senior In High School
Personality : Outgoing , Playful , Helpful , Athletic , Romantic
School Records :
PE : A+
Science : B
Math : B
Language Arts : C+
Social Studies : B
Aperance : "Cool-Kid" Aperance
Closing File......

Also Subjects Are Very Close Friends

Feel Free to comment On these Personal Files.....

(sorry about any spelling misteaks I'm only 11 lol also the first personality is mine  {transformer})

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
21-09-2008, 05:42 AM
Widower Terrance runs a floral nursery business Tao Garden . He has four daughters; however, he is not expressive with his affections and his daughters become very distant from him as they grow up.

Terrance has been estranged from his eldest daughter Lynette ever since he personally sent her to a drug rehabilitation centre when she was 18. The rebellious Lynette did not return home after her release. She gave birth to a daughter Jessica and after her boyfriend abandoned her, both begin living with a bookie ,Patrick, who often looks for opportunities to violate Jessica.

Jessica becomes good friends with Terrance by coincidence and through this Lynette is reunited with her father. Lynette is indifferent to Terrance's good intentions to make things up to her. Patrick on the other hand takes advantage of Terrance's guilt to reap benefits out of him.

Terrance's second daughter Ivy is married to a flower vendor, Charles and they have a daughter. Due to financial constraints, she has decided not to try for a son – a decision that places her at odds with her mother-in-law ,Helen.Charles' sister Patricia moves back home with her husband Rayson when his business fails and becomes a bankrupt. As Patricia is not on cordial terms with Ivy, this further fuels the existing bad blood with her mother-in-law.

Rayson instigates Charles to get a second wife overseas to bear him a son. Charles is tempted and his indecisiveness causes Ivy to leaves home. While trying to win her back, Charles discovers that she is an incorrigible gambler and even owes huge debts to loan-sharks. In a fit of anger, Charles suggests a divorce and insists that she quit her habit before reuniting with him.

Rayson's second wife Priscelia arrives from the western part of town to look for him. He forces Charles to be his scapegoat and the latter reluctantly agrees to protect his sister's marriage. However, Priseclia falls in love with Charles and Ivy misunderstands that Charles has really taken a second wife. She leaves town to nurse her bruised feelings. Charles follows in pursuit and an opportunity to reunite is interrupted by an accident which leaves Ivy unconscious. Thinking that Ivy has given up on him for good, Kaiwang returns to town.

Rayson uses Charles' name to operate a match-making agency. With that as a front, Rayson encourages his clients to source for second wives overseas and even organizes lustful escapades for his male clients. Charles, too distracted and depressed with his family problems, leaves the business in Rayson's care. Unbeknownst to him, what Rayson is doing is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode…

Terrance's third daughter Felicia is an aggressively enterprising and achievement-oriented young woman who runs a hamper cum floral business with her boyfriend Adam.

Terrance sells his nursery to American-born Chinese , Jeff,  to clear Ivy's gambling debts. Knowing nothing about nursery operation, he is manipulated by Felicia into signing a contract which not only provides flowers to her company at a low price but also hires Terrance at an exorbitant salary. Jeff is helpless when he realizes that he has been taken advantage of.

When Felicia discovers that Adam is two-timing her, she gives up the relationship and business to return to the nursery. Her determination and enthusiasm changes Jeff's perception of her. As the nursery's business grows under their cooperation, so do their affections for each other. Jeff's parents decide to venture into the business market and suggest that he sell off the nursery to join them in their business. Jeff hopes that Felicia would ask him to stay but she does not want to use their relationship to tie Jeff down. Dejected, Jeff leaves for the market.

Terrance's youngest daughter Jenny is an undergraduate with countless suitors but she only has eyes for Jeff. Talent-scouted by the television station to act in a drama, she inadvertently offends a popular actress May who makes things difficult for her. Jenny's conflict with May and her close friendship with image consultant Ben become a talking point for the media. Worried that her public image will be affected, May distants herself from Ben, unaware that he has already fallen in love with her. When the media brands him a sissy and even a gay, Jenny breaks off their friendship for the sake of her career.

Terrance realizes he also has a son ,Dennis from his affair with Irene 20 years ago. Irene eventually married Josh and lied that Dennis is her foster son. Both have a daughter ,Eelyn. Unhappy with her marriage, Irene furthers her studies overseas, leaving Dennis and Eelyn in Josh's care. When Irene returns and realizes that Dennis has not been well taken care of by Josh, she decides to acknowledge Dennis and bring him to somewhere where Josh would not find them.

Patrick's henchmen come to seek revenge on Dennis, injuring Jenny accidentally. The injury leaves her with a clot in her brain which causes her severe headaches and affecting her acting career greatly. The once-cheerful girl retreats into seclusion.

Irene is killed in a road accident and her death throws Dennis into a stage of despair. Terrance could not bear to see his son like that and decides to come clean about his relationship with him. He announces his decision to acknowledge Dennis and his intention to take care of Lynette's family. Terrace believes that the family reunion will be a new beginning but little does he realise that Dennis and the vindictive Lynette's return will pose unimaginable challenges to his life and to Tao Garden….

A new re-write about my first story with much more drama and new characters into it. Enjoy! P.S : Correct me if you find any mistakes cause it tooken me an hour to write this.

And comment!

[Image: MrComplicatedz.jpg]
<br />Even how complicated it is, it'll be all better.
21-09-2008, 11:38 AM
One of my stories I probably will make is the story of a woman wanting to live a normal life but won't.

Arlene Spitteri is a 33 year old woman with a dream of a perfect family.
Arlene wants to get married,get a job,have a baby,acheive her lifetime dream,grow old and have grandchildren.
But her life turned horrible when she tought she met the perfect man.
The man was called Ruben and she loved him.But alas,he got away with cheating 4 times until one day.She kicked him out of the house but in return he attacked her.
She ended up in hospital only to know she was pregnant and the baby could be harmed.
She cried for the next few days until she tought that this was Ruben's baby.
She tried to find a man that would accept her so she found Richard,he was handsome and sucsessful in Buisness.But one day,he lost his job and the bills kept on coming but she couldn't pay for them so they sold their lovely house for a horrible,cramped bungalow.Her baby came one day while Richard looked for a job and Jolena was born.
Jolena was a child that cried all night and day and it got stressful.Richard couldn't find a job so they barely had money.
Arlene and Richard had no choice but to put up Jolena for adoption.
They were so sad that Arlene broke down.
Three months later,Arlene got a job as a bartista.There wasn't much pay but it was something.
Richard got a job too but one day he got electrocuted and died.
Arlene had to go into a home because she broke down again.
Thats the story so far. Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
21-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Geez...I feel so sorry for Arlene.  I would be in a home too if all that happened to me...she seems tough.

Well...Here is one of my families: (In TS3, I am gonna stick to a select number of created families, and play with them generation to generation.  It's like the legacy challenge, except with more families)  I want to do families of different racial backgrounds...

Blake Driver:  Blake is a single father of a little boy, Blaze.  Lena, Blaze's mother never wanted Blaze.  When she found out that she was pregnant with Blaze, she immediately though of two things:  Abortion or adoption.  She chose abortion, but telling that to Blake made Blake break down. So she came to a decision to put the baby up for adoption, although she didn't feel like the long process.  Lena wasn't ready to have a baby, because she was a college student, and her middle-class family was paying for her college.  Her sick grandmother dreamed of her graduation from college, and she couldn't let her down.  When it was almost time for Blaze to be born, they found him a couple who would adopt him, and the parents had to sign away their rights, saying that they were giving Blaze away to this couple.  Blake wouldn't sign the papers.  He couldn't dream of giving his baby away.  So when Blaze was born, Blake had custody of him, since he was his only legal parent.  Lena didn't care, because she didn't want a baby at the time. 
    Blake had to drop out of college, he was only a sophomore there, so he could take care of his baby.  He just couldn't balance college and a baby.  Today, he now works at the bookstore, which isn't doing a good job of taking care of them, and lives in a very small house.  His only dream is to raise his son to have good values and morals, go off to college, and be a decent man.  He really has no dreams for himself.

Flower Baines (I know her last name may be different in the game, since they are in the same household, but her last name stays Baines in my head)  Flower is a free spirit.  She was the daughter of two hippies.  She spent her childhood always traveling and spending time with her parents in nature, rioting about things, and doing other hippie things.  She loved reading, so she also worked at the bookstore.  That was where she met Blake.  Flower lost her home to a fire a while ago, so Blake invited her into his house, because he didn't want her on the streets.  While they were living together, they became friends.  Paying for a babysitter for Blaze was taking a toll on the income, so Flower decided to quit her job, and be with Blaze full-time.  She is starting to have feelings for Blake, since he is a good father and such a nice, and strong person, but she is afraid to tell Blake that she wants them to be more than friends.  She really doesn't know how to tell him.

Blaze Driver:  Blaze is a toddler, about two years old.  He is sweet, but he can be mischevious and wild at times.  In his eyes, Blake is daddy and Flower is mommy. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
21-09-2008, 01:23 PM
This is a story I really want to make in Sims 3!

Hyacinth DeMentid:Hyacinth is from Egyptian Royality,She is the only child of Ezekiel and Farah.She is 23 years old but still acts like a child because she was really spoilt.She lost her job as a desert maker at a resturant when she threw a glass of water on her friend and co-worker,Mariah.Mariah slapped her and vowed never to talk to her BFF anymore.Hyacinth then turned on her friends because of what Hyacinth did to poor Mariah.Hyacinth's cousin,Nasha called her one day to say that her mother had died from cancer.Being the horrible person she is,Hyacinth laughed at her mother's picture.Hyacinth is looking for a job now.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3