Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
money
11-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Re: money
OOO and so this would make Divorces more realiztic and dramatic because they would have to divide up the money and goods and stuff Smile

<3
Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2008, 05:28 AM
i agree that teens should have their own funds and if they ran out
they could ask their parents, but the parents could deny it or not if
maybe the kids grades were too low or they were a "mean" sim and werent
nice to their parents

just a thought

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (:
15-11-2008, 05:43 AM
I think individual money would be a great change in the game..i mean there could still be a household ammount..but individual sims should be able to make more money individually in their inventories or something so that some could be richer and some poorer

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Yes I completely agree! I'd like each sim to have their own money... Or maybe even bank accounts?!

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
15-11-2008, 08:39 AM
I think each sim should have their own account, and to pay things like bills, it is divided equally between all of the YA/A/E's in the household. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
15-11-2008, 04:33 PM
(15-11-2008 08:39 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:I think each sim should have their own account, and to pay things like bills, it is divided equally between all of the YA/A/E's in the household. Smile
thats a good idea!

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (:
15-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Maybe if the young-adult is still living with their parents, they could pay for food and stuff like that but that's asking too much. {blush}

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
16-11-2008, 09:20 PM
I definately think each sim should have their own incomes..and split housing costs..it would make the money aspect more realistic.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
17-11-2008, 08:48 AM
(15-11-2008 04:39 PM)IAmTheWalrus link Wrote:Maybe if the young-adult is still living with their parents, they could pay for food and stuff like that but that's asking too much. {blush}

Actually, thaht could be possible, if you made the YA's do it. There could be an option to spend everything with your own money, then you could just send them down thhe road and pick up the groceries. Smile

but with the more "freeloader" ones, they could just make their parents pay, or split the money. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]