Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
money
22-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Re: money
i would like the option to create a family in a certin class
i think we should be able to decide if the family we create is lower/middle/upper class
also if we create a low/mid class family it could take a loan in order to buy and furnish a house and the payments could be like with bills

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I think sims should have their own indivual money accounts from childhood.
11-07-2008, 06:07 AM
i think it would be cool to do that, but it would be too complicated
i just think you should start with more than 20000 because thats barely enough to buy necessities if you created a whole family
11-07-2008, 11:01 AM
The only thing is, even though we start off with a measly 20,000 simoleons, which clearly isn't enough to begin with, it does quickly grow because earning and obtaining money within TS2 is very easy and a somewhat speedy process. So we should be able to start off with better money options (depending on the size of the family or how much of a challenge you're after) but gaining money during game-play needs to be more challenging.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-07-2008, 05:48 PM
i agree with practically everyone. it's stupid and unrealistic how everyone shares the money.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
11-07-2008, 09:09 PM
i dont think it matters that everyone shares the money
11-07-2008, 09:42 PM
But don't you think it'd be great for each Sim from child and above to have their own money? Obviously parents spend money on the kids too, but I mean, kids could have pocket money/allowance and you could choose how they spend it. For example, using the Dreams and Promises system... a child could see a toy in a toystore that he or she really wants, and dreams for it, and you promise them they will get it eventually. You can then make them save up there pocket money/allowance, and eventually they can purchase it and promise fulfilled, and parents could praise them for saving up for it themselves, and the kid might feel a bit grown-up. I just think it'd be more fun.

11-07-2008, 10:02 PM
I love your idea Cassie, and I agree with it! Cassie, how do you come up with such great ideas? Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
11-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Aww, thanks Chanel! Smile My ideas are nothing compared to some we've had here, but I appreciate the compliment. I try my best. {yes}

12-07-2008, 01:19 AM
well yea i think thatd be cool but its not necessary and wouldnt make much of a difference