or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
money
12-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Re: money
also there is hardly anything to spend money on in TS2
sims should be able to buy toys and books and DVDs
there should be more stuff that our sims can buy at stores other than clothes, magasins and games (i am not talking about the stuff sims can make and sell with OFB and FT)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2008, 06:09 PM
i agree they should buy books and movies
12-07-2008, 08:13 PM
(12-07-2008 01:19 AM)peachpie937 link Wrote:well yea i think thatd be cool but its not necessary and wouldnt make much of a difference

It would to some of us. Every little counts.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-07-2008, 01:30 AM
I think this is a good idea.

You can have the whole "Household Treasury" which combines all the money the sims have, like it already does. But then, if you click on each individual sim, and hovered your mouse over their picture, it could tell you how much money that individual sim has earned.

Example: the family fund is 100,000

Put your curser over sim picture:
  The mother could have 65,000
  The father could have 30,000
  The son could have 2,500
  The daughter could have 2,500

I hope this makes sense Smile  LoL And this would also help keep track of JUST how much money a sim would actually have for when they would move out on their own. Say the Son moved out when he became an adult, and he had earned in his lifetime up to then 43k, instead of only having 20k to start out with, he'd have the 43k when he moves out, and the family's funds would lose the 43k.

Now, I still believe it's a good idea for Brand New Sims to only get 20K for starting out, but for sims that have earned money growing up, they should be able to take it with them.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-07-2008, 05:07 PM
i agree that if a sim has made money during his/her lifetime he/she should be able to take that money with them when they move out
but lets say i have a teen living with his parents and that teen has only made 10k so far and when that teen grows into an adult i want him to move out
there is no way that sim can have a furnished house with only 10k

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
25-07-2008, 05:41 AM
Yes I agree separate money if a family has kids. A married couple could share money though.  Maybe a bank that collects some type of interest.
09-08-2008, 07:21 PM
(01-06-2008 07:43 AM)ѕυρєяѕρу; αgєηт  A™ link Wrote:Agreed. Kids should be able to get pocket money, and go and spend it in the town. You could borrow money from someone, and it is automatically a promise to pay them back, therefore taking away a promise slot (if we even have those anymore).

Teenagers should be able to ask mum and dad for some money, and if they say no, they coudl steal some (depending on their traits)

Married couples should have combined funds though, since the Husband and wife are the ones to take care of hte family/household, and their money should be like household funds now. And if they split, they should each take half of the money. Smile
agreed and sims could have yard sales and have bakesales etc.  {agree}

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
06-09-2008, 05:41 AM
i like the idear of having a bank acount oh yes if a young person moves out from there rich family the perants might buy them a house and give them a bit more money

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

06-09-2008, 05:43 AM
that always annoyed me!
if you have billionaire parents and you get squat!
06-09-2008, 05:43 AM
yeah its kinda retarded ???

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!