money
06-09-2008, 05:45 AM
Re: money
you should choose how much you leave with
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 05:47 AM
it would be fun to leave the parents with no money. Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-09-2008, 05:48 AM
great legacy thing XD
06-09-2008, 05:49 AM
great entertainment for me.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
06-09-2008, 05:51 AM
and sometimes i just follow the kids
so i desert the parents wiv loads of cash >Sad
13-09-2008, 10:00 AM
yh i think the money idea sound realy good. I think each sims should have their own account and then you have the household fund. It is a bit boring when kids buy pizza and use their household fund. Maybe if a tenn sim or below goes out with their friends maybe they could ask their parents for some money and the parents may or may not want to give the sims the money so maybe they could go out and borrow some money from their friends. And maybe they could get a job as a sim and save up for when they but their own house.

but i think it will be much better if sims were able to rent their homes, so like a teen sim could move out and rent an apartment or a house. depending on how big it is the rent will be low if small and high if massive and furbished

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
14-09-2008, 08:56 AM
yeah rent but ssorry from the pic it looks like no apartments {no}
but i like rent
also if u did not pay ur rent instead of the people stealing stuff they could do somthing else like umm tell the town hall and if the town hall is a court then ur sim could go there and then usally the sim that does not get the rent wins and the court can be used for more stuff!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

14-09-2008, 05:10 PM
I really like the idea of renting out houses it sounds well cool, another idea which I think would be great is if Sims could buy shares and stocks and they could either make a large amount of money through buying and selling or could just live off the income, however there could be disasters when all the shares are lost,
27-09-2008, 04:03 PM
I agree with this every sim should have their own funds because its very annoying when a teen sim has access to the entire family funds.

Missing Studios - The place for all your simsy needs (Official uk fansite)
27-09-2008, 07:58 PM
(27-09-2008 04:03 PM)mattkidd link Wrote:I agree with this every sim should have their own funds because its very annoying when a teen sim has access to the entire family funds.
Agreed with Matt.
A teen sim could easily spend the entire family's money on clothes, video games, etc. And they don't even get in trouble! It's messed up.