Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 05:36 AM
Re: money
Agred.
04-06-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeah Smile
And when they have a bad behavior,then they shouldn't get their allowance,or have it lowered.
I like the idea of banks,and they should have little piggy banks for younger children,so they can see their savings grow,and then spend it on candy or something Wink

17-06-2008, 10:04 PM
It'll be funny if they had this little bubble IN TS3 and it said that "There had been a bank rubbery gone on in Sim City and the rubber had stolen money from your account " and then like 2000 simoleons get subtracted from your households money! HAHAHAHAH!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
20-06-2008, 06:50 AM
that would be cool.. However inconvenient. If you have insurance, you should be able to get that money back though.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
22-06-2008, 04:34 AM
you should be able to start with more than $20,000 because most of the houses already cost about that much
and then you have to buy furniture and all that
22-06-2008, 09:57 AM
i think the player should choose how much money to start with
but sims could take a loan
sometimes you want to play a poor struggling family and sometimes a rich family and i think that we should have the option to create the families like that

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
22-06-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't think you should be able to choose how much money you have, that would be way too easy!

But I like it the way sims get money to start out with in Life Stories - 20,000 simoleans for every member of the family.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
22-06-2008, 10:52 AM
maybe when you first move a sim into a house the house will be free that way the entire 20k could be for furniture

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
22-06-2008, 05:07 PM
i think that u should start with 20k and then if u need more u get a loan and if it foesnt get paid off in time the repoman comes    darn repo man {glare}