Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MORE variety of food
16-11-2008, 03:59 PM
MORE variety of food
                In the sims3 i hope theres move variety of food. There need to be more things to do while your cooking like your child can be chopping up vegetables. For some reason in the sims2 when i play  they cant like have all the food on the table at the same time. Like the mother cooks appetizers main meal and then dessert i would like all the food to be there on the table so the family can just eat and dont have to worry about getting up.

Breakfast:                                      Lunch:                                            Dinner
french toast                                Grilled chesse sandwiches                  fried chicken with macronni
bacon, eggs, sausages                      peanut butter and jelly sandwiches      buritos
Drinks: Milk Orange Juice juice            mozzella sticks
Toast                                              pizza, ravoli
Waffles

DESSERT
Chessecake
Fruit Salad
CANDY
Chocolate cake
strwberry short cake
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Re: MORE variety of food
I'd like my sims to invent food. have secret receipes and share them with friends if they want to.

Or surprise foods to better say, that you unlock after you gain cooking talent points, after you made a specific food for a number of times. {yes} I don't know how they would be called, tho.
I wish that even the kid could learn cooking by practicing and assisting/helping their parents or teen siblings. Or make their own meal.
16-11-2008, 08:40 PM
TACOO!!!!! {woot}

hah it'd be funny too if they had like kidney beans and
the sims spent the rest of the night with an insecure moodlet
'cuz he'd be tooting {rolleyes} {lol}

reminds me of that song how does it go?

"beans, beans the musical fruit
the more you eat the more you toot!!"  Tongue
16-11-2008, 08:57 PM
"The more you toot, the better you feel, so lets have beans for every meal!"

Haha!  That would be hilarious.
Maybe they could have heartburn.. and they could take medicine for it!

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
17-11-2008, 01:30 PM
I'd like to have ice-cream in the game. Tongue

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
17-11-2008, 02:57 PM
i think they should also add regional foods, like most of the foods we have in the game now are american dishes. for example: we don't eat cheesecake over here or not a lot anyway. a belgian chocolate mousse would be wonderful as a dessert for my sims. or belgian waffles or fish and chips, stuff like that.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
17-11-2008, 10:14 PM
there should be an ice cream shop where you go in
with your buddies or with your girlfriend/boyfriend and they could
drink/eat a chocolate millkshake together or something. so cute! that
would be really good for people who make sim stories! 
18-11-2008, 04:48 AM
Yeah! They had Ice Cream in Hot Date, I was sad when they never had it in TS2

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
18-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Check out snooty.com they have a whole new list of foods and a few foreign foods as well.

I'm sorry you feel that way about the types of food, being american and all but we americans actually eat a few "americanized" dishes.

Itallian, chinese, mexican, thai, etc is huge in the us.

The sims franchise is american so maybe making custom food will put more emphasis in your game.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!