Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
woohoo
20-06-2008, 06:47 AM
Re: woohoo
I think active sims should have bigger moving cover lumps when woohooing.

And playful sims should have more laughter.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2008, 05:59 PM
(20-06-2008 06:47 AM)Adam Got Dirty. link Wrote:I think active sims should have bigger moving cover lumps when woohooing.

And playful sims should have more laughter.

{...}  i see why u changed ur name  {lol}  now my fav smiles {jedi} {poke} {horsepoo} {transformer}  and that was my fav smiles {lol}
21-06-2008, 06:56 PM
that came out of nowhere...
anyhow personalities should effect woohoo it's just weird that it looks the same for all sims

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
24-06-2008, 12:33 AM
no one woohoos the same way... pretend i never said that...
anyway, yeah. two shy sims could just get really awkard and and just forget about it and go to bed. There could be failure woohoos where someone could feel guilty and cut it offf hafway, and the rejections could also differ because of personality.
24-06-2008, 02:15 AM
well think about it.... there are 80 traits. so imagine all the coding,and comonations EAxis would have o do

80 x 80 = 7,200 combinations
24-06-2008, 06:05 AM
Well, they wouldn't have to make THAT many combinations. They could just make 10 or so. The one you got would be the one that your personality would be closest to.

[/center]
24-06-2008, 11:27 AM
there shouldn't nececeraly have to be combinations just with some traits it'll look diffrent
plus some traits doesn't effect woohoo
traits like Vegetarian, Natural Cook, Genius, Green Thumb ect. doesn't need a special interacion
plus sims will have 5 diffrent traits so one sim can't have 5 diffrent ways of woohooing i think that just a few traits like Flirty, Romantic, Shy ect. should have special woohoo appearance

<br />
24-06-2008, 11:05 PM
oh yeah, they can have normal lundies, and then lingere (sp?) for woohoo/
25-06-2008, 06:08 AM
(24-06-2008 11:27 AM)tv_freak link Wrote:there shouldn't nececeraly have to be combinations just with some traits it'll look diffrent
plus some traits doesn't effect woohoo
traits like Vegetarian, Natural Cook, Genius, Green Thumb ect. doesn't need a special interacion
plus sims will have 5 diffrent traits so one sim can't have 5 diffrent ways of woohooing i think that just a few traits like Flirty, Romantic, Shy ect. should have special woohoo appearance

Actually, some of those traits COULD affect woohoo, but I won't say how...

(24-06-2008 11:05 PM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:oh yeah, they can have normal undies, and then lingere (sp?) for woohoo/

Yes, I agree. Although, I personally think that they should wear nothing but a blur. It's more realistic.

[/center]
25-06-2008, 10:05 AM
a vegetarian would woohoo diffrently than a sim who eats meat?

<br />