Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
woohoo
27-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Re: woohoo
{lol} I have to admit this is one of the most entertaining threads !!

And I agree.. some can be um... experienced and still not up to par.. lol!! Poor saps..sigh.. haaha!!
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2008, 06:23 PM
woohoo experience in TS3 will have to be like the more your sim woohoos the better it is not based on with how may other sims your sim has woohooedsince sims don't usually have that many woohoo partners.....

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
27-06-2008, 06:30 PM
They could get an unhappy moodlet every time they have a bad round...

Also, this makes me think! I think Sims should realise when they're virgins... and obviously most should be irratated by it. I think with the Dreams and Promises System, we should be able to promise Sims that they will WooHoo with someone before a certain period ends. Or promise the they can WooHoo with a certain Sim.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Ah, good.

I did hope that I wasn't coming off as mean ^_^  Cause I wasn't trying to, lol.  And thanks for understanding, no need to apologise, as I said I understood the humor to it Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
28-06-2008, 01:47 AM
(27-06-2008 06:30 PM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:They could get an unhappy moodlet every time they have a bad round...

Also, this makes me think! I think Sims should realise when they're virgins... and obviously most should be irratated by it. I think with the Dreams and Promises System, we should be able to promise Sims that they will WooHoo with someone before a certain period ends. Or promise the they can WooHoo with a certain Sim.

That's actually more realistic. I hope we have a Moral and Immoral trait, so sims with immoral traits will want to lose their virginity, and sims with the moral trait will want to hold it off for as long as possible. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-06-2008, 03:41 AM
lol there could be a 40 year old virgin sitting at his house all alone... poor guy!
And Adam.. just shut up! lol!
leave it to a 13 year old guy to be perverted XD
nah, just kiddin'
this is a very... _________ subject. .
and LOL you guys are talking about performance meters
XD I'm so glad I made this thread, I really want to see more Cassie/Adam convos in the future Wink
28-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Hehe, I miss our random conversations, it's why I couldn't rersist coming back! Big Grin Actually I just missed everyone too much, but those conversations are definitely one of my highlights here. 8) Adam is always perverted, he has a sick, sick mind! Lol.
And I agree, this subject is like {eel} / {lurv} / {trout}
But they do need to put more thought into WooHoo, it's not very... uh, WooHoo-ish.

28-06-2008, 08:32 PM
i mean really. try for a baby was pathetic, im sorry. You should be able to accidently have a kid in normal woohoo.
i mean, really people, its WOOHOO. XD it's not just another memory. Well, I wouldn't know {shifty}

*changes subject* JAMES BLUNT IS COOL XD
28-06-2008, 08:41 PM
I think we should have had Try for a Baby but I also think that WooHoo should have been risky whether you wanted a baby or not, because sometimes that's just how it works. I myself downloaded the risky WooHoo mod so that it's more chancy. Basically, if you got them to try for a baby, the chance of getting pregnant should have been very high, whereas normal WooHoo just meant there's not much chance of a baby but it's always possible. That would have been better.

29-06-2008, 03:40 AM
true! or there could be woohoo, and an "avoid a baby" option... but try a baby is aactually quite helpful Big Grin
&&woohoo should differ depending on r e l a t i o n s h i p... or not? lol