Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CAS Improvement
04-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Re: CAS Improvement
Name generator would be pretty cool. I think we should have a scissors tool in CAS so we can cut our sims hair... personally. hehehe {woot} Big Grin .  But it would be pretty cool.
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Why would it save you hours though? ??? What the heck is wrong with just typing any random name in the world?

Gosh, I thought I was lazy! {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-07-2008, 03:42 AM
(04-07-2008 03:43 PM)¢αѕѕιє тнє кєяℓι ƒαη <3 link Wrote:Why would it save you hours though? ??? What the heck is wrong with just typing any random name in the world?

Gosh, I thought I was lazy! {lol}

Some of us are perfectionists though. I have to have the PERFECT name for the sim, and I've gotta like it.

And I don't like quite a few names!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Well a random name generator is not going to help you out with that, is it? Tongue {wacko} I seriously confuzzled...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-07-2008, 09:49 PM
i have a problem coming up with names
especially since most of the names arround here are the tipical jewish names or names i just don't like
and having a stereotipical jewish name will just be too religic for my sims
they can have a name generator (some townies actually have nice names) but users could also put in their own names
i mean there must be some sort of name generator for townies and just like in CAS there is the option to choose a random sim there should be the option to choose a name randomly

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
06-07-2008, 09:28 PM
I like this idea. Would save me a lot of time!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
24-07-2008, 03:01 PM
(04-06-2008 01:56 AM)Pixie Perfction link Wrote:That'd be so AWESOME! {woot}
Im tired of having to make up names,especially last names,for my sims!
Yeah i think if we have a random sim generator i think we should i have a name generator.

There is something where you can download it and they'll generate names for you.
I forgot the site.

The site is MikeInside, and it's just a small download and PAF! over 6 million names fro your sims!!
there are different categories, like normail, unique and kinky (wtf?)
but you cant open it in game, so i just write names i like on bits of paper and use them. eventually, im swimming in little bits of paper, thus blocking the hall. but dont let that stop you Wink

there are last names too, btw Smile

i hope it helps! (sorry if it was already said but i was too lazy too read the whole topic Tongue)

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
25-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Random names Smile  I like it..  Can't tell you how many time I ran thru the kids yearbooks for names or the baby names book.    Great Idea.