Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
~~Broke Legacy~~
06-06-2008, 01:55 AM
~~Broke Legacy~~
Hey, don't expect updates that often, and please give me lots on feedback!!

-Chapter 1: Meet Brandi Broke-

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_4db0f599-1.jpg]

Brandi grew up to be a fine young woman, caring, sweet, and raised by Betty and Bob Newbie. Betty and Bob Newbie are the most plain, yet well known sims in Pleasantview. It was important to raise a lovely girl, one who wouldn't stir up drama, like those pesky Lotharios. So, they were very picky when it came to Brandi's lover. When they first met Skip, he was very sweet, and gentle. Brandi could keep her eyes off of him... and her lips.

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_2db0f595.jpg]

So, Betty and Bob were delighted to have grand kids, and loved Dustin dearly. That night, after Dustin's {birthday} , all went down hill.

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_8db0f596.jpg]

Headlines read, "Local Man Skip Broke, husband of Brandi Newbie, is now found dead after yet another one of those suspicious pool ladder accidents"
Brandi was devastated, and so was Dustin. When Skip was gone, Dustin became a bad boy.

Brandi didn't know what to do. Dustin was involved in crimes, and failing school to go to work, while Brandi tried to take care of Beau, and her unborn baby. Many things happened, but then, she took authority. She made Dustin quit his job and focus on studies. Dustin got an A+ two days later. She even bought Dustin new clothes and a haircut.(sorry, no pic Sad)

She was running out of money, and fast.

-Chapter 2: God in the form of Cam Moi-

*Five months later*

Dustin has gone off to college with a fine scholarship for his grades. Beau has also grown into a child, and baby Charlie has just been born.
Brandi needs a man to provide income for her boys, and she doesn't want Dustin sending her his college income.

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_5551e376.jpg]

(Beau)

She can't wait any longer. She calls Cam Moi, a man she hadn't talked to since the day he moved down the street. Back when Skip was alive.
She wanted to talk to him. She wanted his money.

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_d551e5ac.jpg]

Now, Brandi was a family sim, and she was the kind of person who was raised learning never to marry a man for their money. But because she was a family sim, she'd do anything to raise her youngest boys better than Dustin.
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2008, 01:56 AM
Re: Broke Legacy- The Cam and Brandi Stories
lol enjoy it! Big Grin
06-06-2008, 02:08 AM
YAY! It's up! I loved it! Big Grin

Great story! Keep it up! {thumbsup}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
06-06-2008, 03:18 AM
Amazing. Can't wait to see what's next. {clap}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
06-06-2008, 04:24 AM
Thanks lol.
Brandi made herself a little less mom-ish:

[Image: gggf.jpg]

only good pic i had of her not with Cam
06-06-2008, 05:54 AM
very good storyline so far.. keep it up!
07-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Doing good, I'll watch this!

I is smart. Smile<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
09-06-2008, 02:01 AM
-Chapter 3: Invite-

She began to say how she just called to say hello.
"Oh, hello. Just saying 'hi', and wondeirng how you're doing. I barely talk to neigbors anymore, as a full time mom. So how have things been?"

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_355848c8.jpg]

He began talking, and talking, and talking, and Brandi listened, and also talked. Brandi thought they had just become friends, and so, she invited him over.

After he accepted, she gussied up and sent Beau to bed. She fed Charlie, and when she heard the doorbell, she rushed to the door and gave him a friendly greeting

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_35584a76.jpg]

They began talking as soon as the hug was over. He complimented her makeup, and she thanked him and toldhim a funny story about what happened while she bought it.

She asked him inside, and as he walked up the stairs, Brandi thought this was one hot guy.

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_35584b1d.jpg]

Inside, Brandi fixed him dinner, because on th ephone he was complaining about missing lunch.

[Image: dfgdfgf.jpg]

[Image: fdg.jpg]

[Image: dfgfdgdfgd.jpg]

Dinner went by well; they had the same interests, and aspirations. They both were famiy sims, except Cam has no spouse not children of his own. Brandi let out a sigh of relief. She wsa growing attached to Cam, but she wasnted to make sure he wwas available, because that was the point. Never get too attached to a helper. That was a mistake she made after Skip died. A mistake of the past.

-Chapter 4: Attachment-

After the dinner, she realized Cam was a sweetheart, one who was just searching for a woman to settle wit. Brandi was thinking that Cam might be considering her. She hoped so.

While Brandi was washing dishes, she heard crying from her bedroom. Instinctively, Cam shot up and ran toawrd the cries. Charlie was flailing around in a stinky diaper. Ewww. brandi never liked this...

[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_1551e64d-1.jpg]

Cam cradled him and changed him, then bathed him, then put him back to bed, knowing he wasn't hungry.

Brandi thanked him, and he just shrugged and said, " I like kids. Very sweet. You're kids are awfully adorable. Skip sure knew how to erm... make 'em." Brandi gave a real, wholehearted laugh. Skip was the onlyone who could do that. And Beau, when he got sprayed by the toilet while messing with it. Cam then began to say that it was getting late, and it was time for him to go.
[Image: snapshot_2dae7a30_3551e2d9-1.jpg]

She winked at thim, and he winked back, and dissapeared into the night.
09-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Ooh, an update! YAY! {clap}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
09-06-2008, 03:24 AM
{clap} very good !! I like it!